Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

If you had Twin girls....

If you found out you were pregnant with twin girls what would you decide to name them?

Do you have a certain style of names you like or are they just different names you like? xx

Today? Hera and Zinnia.

I like a lot of names. Classic, vintage, exotic, wacko, and even unisex. But, I would prefer to use names that are out of the top 1000 yet have a recognizable spelling and pronunciation. Not because I hate all of the popular names, but because everyone else is already using them, haha. I would like to use the names that are undeservedly neglected.
    Lilibeth Pearl - Odette Lysandra - Allegra Snow - Zinnia Ophélie - Hera Magdalen
    Emery Lawrence - Viggo Augusten - Johan Irving - Anders Maël - Jules Quincy - Magnus Luther

This is a really good question

I would name twin girls Arielle Loren and Talia Blue, as they're my two current favorites and seem to go together.

On the flip side, two twin boys would be James Aro and Henry Maxen.

I think I like names with l's in them for girls, I'm unsure if that's a style, and "harder" names for boys, if that makes sense.

What would be yours?
    erinn amelia
    a 21-year-old namenerd dreaming of:
    Audrey Kate • Laurel Athene • Talia Blue • Arielle Loren • Liora Maple
    James Aro • Henry Wilder • Julian Beckett • Asher Milo • Nathan Everett
    I apologize if I repost on the Baby Name Games board. If I do, it means someone overwrote my post. Please refresh before posting!

Ingrid and Astrid

But have no idea what their middle names would be... not sure if the ones I like would go with eighter of them (Tessa, Tove, Eir)

Cressida Olive & Euphemia Lorelei, maybe called Sida and Effie

Middles are after family.

I don't know what my style is. I like unique names with history, so classic unusual/eccentric names. That's usually what I get when I take those name quizzes
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.