Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Everything is Embarrassing - Sky Ferreira
    Ivy and Gold - Bombay Bicycle Club
    Everybody Does - Brooke Candy (... yeah...)

and Lorde's album. It's literally perfection.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I have a lot of rap songs on repeat and Jessie J songs.
    Beware by Big Sean (I tend to skip the last verse)
    Change your life by Iggy Azalea
    Wild by Jessie J feat. Big Sean
    Thunder by Jessie J
    As well as a few other songs like Cher Lloyd feat T.I I wish and Ellie Goulding (mostly Burn, How Long will I love you and Figure 8)
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

I See Fire, by Ed Sheeran.
    I went on a huge Ed Sheeran bender in the fall after I saw him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks (I was overseas when he got famous in North America so I missed the fame lol), and then it stopped for a bit, but I really like this one and it's all I've listened to for the past 3 days.
    Lucia
    Ariadne, Eleanora, Minerva, Orchid, Sela
    Caius, Everett, Luther, Marius, Mordecai

I've got
    Papaoutai - Stromae
    22 / I knew you were trouble / many more... - Taylor Swift
    Put you in a song - Keith Urban
    It happens - Sugarland
    The show - Lenka
    Loyndarmal - Byrta
    Royals - Lorde
    Josephine - Philippa - Elinor - Sanneke - Carlijn - Robyn - Cate - Amelia - Spencer - Félicité
    Floris-Jan - Björn - Maurits - Auxence - Winston - Roman - Monroe - Garnet

@Knutsen I listen to a lot of international music charts. Whenever I hear the chorus I start singing I have no idea what it means because its not in English but it makes me happy anyway
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆