Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Oh, thank you guys all for your opinions & comments!!! I really appreciate it :-)

@Giinkies : Luminosa is lovely.
    @rlinden : I think I have played that game before but i'am not sure.

And thanks all of you for telling me the meaning. I think it's beautiful.

I'am sorry that I didnt comment on each of you but i'am on the phone & I can't save it, so I can go to the previous pages but I have seen each of your comment.
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

I really like Lumina, but the car kills it for me. It's most unfortunate. Incidentally, I noticed that the ads that popped up in between posts were for cars...apparently Google Ads thinks Lumina is a car name too. :-(
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

I think it's a super pretty name, with a lovely light meaning!
    Rowena Louise

Whovian. Gamer. Name Lover

Violet Seraphina • Isobel Cassidy • Zoë Linnea • Xanthe Cordelia • Hazel Amaryllis • Elizabeth Briar

Theodore Atticus • Adrian Rhys • Ciaran Lucas • Oliver Maxwell • Elijah Felix • Kaiden Matthias

Thank you saracita00 & scintiller!!! :-)

@saracita00 : Someone else have mention the car thing but I have no idea. I will definitely googled it for more information.
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

I like the sound but I like a lot of L names. They're very soft and, well, luminous.

Lumina is soft and pretty. But it's not my favourite of the ones that mean "light" - of which my faves are probably Lucasta and Leocadia, which have just enough of a "k" sound in the middle to give them a bit of an edge and keep them from sounding all floppy and vowel-y like so many of the Liliana/Eliana/Lola/Lulu names can get?

And I like Luna by itself as a middle name, it doesn't need to be a nickname to be usable IMO.