Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I am obsessed with Luminosa.

Lumina is Latin and means "brilliant light", Luminosa is the spanish variation of it. Lumina is definitely more usable as it does not sound as much like a Harry Potter spell. Go for it.

Lumina is the word for light in Romanian (like the furniture item). I think it sounds pretty as a name and has great nickname potentials.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Lumina is one of my GP names! In high school, I used to play a video game called Harvest Moon (where you run a farm and get married - I was such a cool gamer) and there was a side character named Lumina. I fell in love with the name, but this was also a time when Chevy Luminas were absolutely everywhere, so it seemed unusable. I think that has changed now, though people my age in the US will always think of the car at least once, lol.
    Lilibeth Pearl - Odette Lysandra - Allegra Snow - Zinnia Ophélie - Hera Magdalen
    Emery Lawrence - Viggo Augusten - Johan Irving - Anders Maël - Jules Quincy - Magnus Luther

Lumina is very pretty (and I have a soft spot for Lumi). Lumina Belle is such a beautiful combination!

I much prefer Lumina over Lumiere.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~