Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I am obsessed with Luminosa.

Lumina is Latin and means "brilliant light", Luminosa is the spanish variation of it. Lumina is definitely more usable as it does not sound as much like a Harry Potter spell. Go for it.

Lumina is the word for light in Romanian (like the furniture item). I think it sounds pretty as a name and has great nickname potentials.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Lumina is beautiful name. I like it.
    Cecily Beatrice, Rosalyn Amoret, Aurora Valkyrie, Charlotte Eliska, Miranda Bridget
    Helena Melody, Magdalena Giselle, Miranda Rosamund, Cecily Bridget
    Robin Lysander, Edmund Lucius, Percy Julian, Magnus Edgar, Edmund Ludwig
    Thorin Emil, Erik Gaspar, Sylvan Felix, Wesley Beowulf

Lumina is one of my GP names! In high school, I used to play a video game called Harvest Moon (where you run a farm and get married - I was such a cool gamer) and there was a side character named Lumina. I fell in love with the name, but this was also a time when Chevy Luminas were absolutely everywhere, so it seemed unusable. I think that has changed now, though people my age in the US will always think of the car at least once, lol.
    Lilibeth Pearl - Odette Lysandra - Allegra Snow - Zinnia Ophélie - Hera Magdalen
    Emery Lawrence - Viggo Augusten - Johan Irving - Anders Maël - Jules Quincy - Magnus Luther

Lumina is very pretty (and I have a soft spot for Lumi). Lumina Belle is such a beautiful combination!

I much prefer Lumina over Lumiere.

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Maj ♥ Molly ♥
    ♥ Pelle ♥ Viggo ♥ Inge ♥ Ingo ♥ Tor ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~