Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Happy 2014! New Years' Babies in your area.

I think there was a thread like this last January, so I was thinking it would be fun to do it again. What is the name of the "new years baby" in your city/town/province/state/area?

In the Greater Toronto Area, apparently the first baby of the new year was named Jenna Grace and born at the stroke of midnight.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Veronica ~ Sarah ~ Esther
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Top combos: Miriam Estelle / Paul Augustin

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

In our lovely Nation's Capital (yours and mine, Maggie lol), it's a Mélissa.
    And I always looks up babies where I used to live, so the first Basque baby is actually twins named Aize and Enai, and the first Valencian baby is a girl named Mar (*swoon*...okay I read another report with says it's Mara... I'm not sure now).
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Eleanora Ivy, Zenovia Gwen
    Bastian Edmund, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas

In the capital region of NY the first baby was Jerrimiah Ellias (B) 2:14am. The second was Neah' Couture (G) at 4:38am.
    Married to wonderful hubby 10/12

Mommy to Mila Rosemary 11/14

Future possible sibs<3
    Tessa Elizabeth . Juliet/Kate Anastasia
    William Leo Robert . Colin Brody Michael

Just looked to see the new year baby in my area. I live in IL 3 hours west of Chicago. The baby boy is named Jaxsten Jae arriving at 12:31 am

In my city, our first baby was at 12:02 and was named Julius Wade. In nearby cities there is Madelynne Rose and Serenity (middle not listed).
    - Favorites -
    Calla . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Noelle Iris & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Foster Grey Due June 2, 2015 -