Proposal and Wedding!
    Roll Dice:
    2. At a fancy dinner, on a beach

Honeymoon!
    Rome, Italy

DD: Story Opal Harries
    DS: Silas Alfie Harries
    DD/DS: Indigo Snow Harries and Zion Garian Harries

Aww, a death close to you means you adopt the children. Who dies?
    6. Brother and Sister-in-law

What are their kids?
    Roll Dice:
    1. Triplets, you choose names

DS: Thea Christine
    DD: Emma Louise
    DD: Sara Marie
    Lilia Nightingale Timothea Claire Poesi Martine •• Augustus Rhythm Bastien Vincent Gaspard Martinius

Agnes ~ Clara ~ Esther ~ Signe
    Angus ~ Graham ~ Johan ~ Vincent

Me: Aurora Florence {Flynn} Tatum
    Him: Henry Tristan Tatum

We met at my high school graduation ceremony. He was there supporting his little brother, and my dad got into an argument with him when he accidently got in his way trying to take a photo, to diffuse the situation I offered to take him for coffee - which he ended up paying for because I didn't have any money... Not the most romantic start ever, in fact I'm pretty sure he didn't like me, but we just kept bumping into each other, and quickly became really close.
    I went got a place at the University of California, LA studying paediatric medicine, I had no idea that Henry was studying to become a GP there until I was moved in there!
    Henry graduates two years before me, but it's at my graduation that he proposes! In front of every! (I swear I could have killed him.) It takes us six months to prepare for a small rustic wedding. Then he whisks me off on a two week honeymoon to Cyprus, Greece.

A few weeks after our return from Cyprus, I discover that I'm pregnant! Henry and I are delighted. But our delight turns to panic when our doctor tells us I'm expecting identical twins! Several weeks after that we find out that the babies are boys. I deliver than naturally at 37.5 weeks, and we name our sons: Hudson Dante and Beckett Isaac.
    When the boys are four and happy in pre-kindergarten, Henry and I look into adoption. There is a young woman - only 15 - who is pregnant and looking to have her baby adopted, we meet and luckily she approves of us, and of the fact her baby (a boy) will have two big brothers. When the baby is born she hands out new son over to us, giving us all parental rights, the first thing we do is name him Arthur Flynn.
    Arthur is two when we decide to have another biological child, nervous that we produced twins with our last pregnancy, Henry and I are apprehensive to visit the midwife. She tells us we're having another set of identical twins! Even before the 20wk scan I know they are boys, and I am not surprised. When they are born, again naturally, if not early at 35 weeks, we name them: Cooper Dylan and Tennyson Luke.
    My youngest twins are six months old when I am rocked by the news of my step-brother's death in a freak car accident. He leaves behind my orphaned niece Molly Alix, after the death of her mother when she was just a baby, Henry and I officially adopt her. She is seven and a half years old, and she decided to keep her dad's last name, Harris.
    When Cooper and Tenny are just one year old, (Molly is eight, Arthur is 4, and Hudson and Beckett are eight) I find myself pregnant... With my first daughter, in fact, I'm having three daughters! The girls are delivered at 36 weeks via C-section, and we name them: Michelle Kimberly, Daisy Luna, and Rebecca Amber.
    With five children under two years old, Henry and I agree to wait until everybody is settled in school before we complete out family. Hudson, Beckett and Molly are in the 8th grade, Arthur is in the 4th grade, Cooper and Tenny are in 1st grade, and our little girls have just begin full time kindergarten -- this is where we are all at when we find out I am expecting my third lot of identical twin boys.
    They are born via C-section at 39 weeks, we name them: Wendell Lysander and Ty Harrison.

Aurora (35) and Henry (37) with: Hudson & Beckett (13), Molly (13), Arthur (9), Cooper & Tenny (6), Shelly & Daisy & Becca (5), Dell & Ty (nb).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Your name: Fiona Giselle White
    Your boyfriend’s name: Miles Curran Oliver

Meet in college

College!
    Harvard

Studies!
    Chef

Proposal and Wedding!
    At Knott’s, In a park

Honeymoon!
    Venice

Honeymoon Babies!
    Girl/Boy Twins.
    DD/DS: Lilac Merrigan & Zane Kato

Adopt!
    From Russia
    Girl
    DD: Cecilia Elise

Two years after the adoption you want more kids.
    Boy/Boy/Boy Triplets.
    DS/DS/DS: Percy Cason, North Pascal & Colin Birch

Coworker

What are their kids?
    DD: Molly Lark

Triplet Daughters!
    DD/DD/DD: Temperance Avalon, Payton Daphne & Rebecca Sian

Twin Sons!
    DS/DS: Zach August & Wendell Nicodemus

Miles CurranFiona Giselle Oliver
    Lilac Merrigan, Zane Kato, Cecilia Elise, Percy Cason, North Pascal, Colin Birch, Molly Lark, Temperance Avalon, Payton Daphne, Rebecca Sian, Zach August & Wendell Nicodemus

G/B: Ruby Merrigan & Zeno Odion
    G: Calla Leonie
    B/B/B: Simba Kyler, Phelan Moses, & Arthur Sorrell
    (the firsts mean lion, wolf, & bear -- I got a little kick out of that)

step-sister's kids:
    Milo Emrys
    Morgan Guinevere

Camille Asherah
    Rebecca Daphne
    Daisy Zora

Jack Emerson
    Wendell Nicabar

Quote Originally Posted by ccourtneyw View Post
    Your name: Fiona Giselle White
    Your boyfriend’s name: Miles Curran Oliver

Meet in college

College!
    Harvard

Studies!
    Chef

Proposal and Wedding!
    At Knott’s, In a park

Honeymoon!
    Venice

Honeymoon Babies!
    Girl/Boy Twins.
    DD/DS: Lilac Merrigan & Zane Kato

Adopt!
    From Russia
    Girl
    DD: Cecilia Elise

Two years after the adoption you want more kids.
    Boy/Boy/Boy Triplets.
    DS/DS/DS: Percy Cason, North Pascal & Colin Birch

Coworker

What are their kids?
    DD: Molly Lark

Triplet Daughters!
    DD/DD/DD: Temperance Avalon, Payton Daphne & Rebecca Sian

Twin Sons!
    DS/DS: Zach August & Wendell Nicodemus

Miles CurranFiona Giselle Oliver
    Lilac Merrigan, Zane Kato, Cecilia Elise, Percy Cason, North Pascal, Colin Birch, Molly Lark, Temperance Avalon, Payton Daphne, Rebecca Sian, Zach August & Wendell Nicodemus

Percy Cason is so chic!
    Check out my blog! Click here! New blog post today!