Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Weird Facebook names

Someone else posted something like this recently and it got me looking at the names of people in the comment section. There are some weird ones out there. I wrote down names that were people's names not when they use facebook to call themselves Banana Puffysleeves or something :P So here's some weird names found on Facebook. Feel free to comment on them and list some weird names you've found on facebook (or elsewhere) recently.

Boys:

Moses
    Ryder (with the last name Kn1ght)
    Sisco
    Rome -- I saw this one on a baby forum and the woman said she'd name a future girl Miller and future boy Ana O_O
    Chikn
    Varkeon

Girls:

Mercie Blue
    Osiris-Leigh -- >.<
    Onyx-Marie
    O'Lexa-Lea
    Eilish
    Talamasina
    Wynter Airini
    Java
    Obeyy
    Eriika
    Chaelynn -- kay-lin >.<
    Jourden -- she specified it was pronounced zhor-den
    Kiri
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I don'y believe that Moses, Kiri, and Onyx-Marie are weird. I like them, sort of.
    You can call me Pascale...

For some reason I can't explain
    I know Saint Peter won't call my name
    Never an honest word
    But that was when I ruled the world

~Viva La Vida, Coldplay

Weird to me isn't everyone's weird :P Kiri isn't that bad, I just find it a weird first name. I think Onyx would be a cool middle name (I like it for a boy). Mary Onyx or Marietta Onyx would be cool.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I don't think Moses is weird. It's the only name from the list I really like.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I prefer Moshe to Moses. But yeah, it's most decent one of the ones you've listed.Osiris for a girl though D: Her parents really should have gone for Isis instead *sigh*. And Obeyy... I don't even know what to say. Chikn cracked me up a little
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda/Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda/Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Elessar Oisín • Aviaaja Agnes Lúthien "Avi"