Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Full Names For 'Raz'?

Recently, my friend started a story with the main character's older sister's name being Rapunzel, nn Raz. Now, I have no idea why someone would name their child Rapunzel in real life, but I fell right in love with the nickname Raz. I find that, though insubstantial as a full name, it is an adorable, spunky nickname. However, I have tried for nearly a month to think of full names and I honestly can't find another name that contains the right letters to result in the nickname 'Raz'. I absolutely love it though, and don't want to forget about it.

So, any suggestions (girls' names) as to a full name for nickname Raz?

Roslyn was my first thought. I mean, "Roz" is a natural nickname, so with Raz not being far off, I think it'd work. Rosaline would be another one. Roxanne? I dunno, I'm making some stretches here, haha.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

lucialucentum- Roxanne is a bit of a stretch, though Roslyn and Rosaline are both possiblities.

Raziela is a Hebrew name that means God is my secret. Liraz is also Hebrew, but think a more unisex option.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Raziela is the most obvious option. Maybe Raphaela, although that's a pretty big stretch. Rosalind could work.
    Matilda & Clementine | Eve & Ruth | Georgia & Scarlett | Rosalind & Lydia
    Olive & Luna | Tess & June | Corisande & Marceline | Rhodora & Clover
    Hester & Laura | Adelaide & Guinevere | Faye & Ivy | Nora & Jane