Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: California

I'm in Southern California, very close to Disneyland...in fact, we just renewed our passes there . I love going to the beaches (we just rode our bikes there today!) and the redwoods when we do visit Northern California. I don't see myself moving out of Cali anytime soon; especially since I applied to local universities.

I've been to Washington once, up near Bellingham for my cousin's wedding. She actually got married at this hotel that was literally right on the border of Canada; all you had to do was look across a lake to see Canada! Overall, I loved Washington and would love to visit again. Fun Fact: My uncle that lives up there lives over an unmarked part of a cemetery and has had paranormal stuff happen in his house .
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

@Tay - Ooh, cool! Do you know what part of Washington the cemetery is in?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Cat - Bellingham! I really wanna go back someday! Sometimes, some of his older kids will go out to the marked part of the cemetery next door at night with flashlights. From what I remember, apparently, a certain grave is cured or something...? I think the story goes you can't sit on a certain grave...or disturb it, or bad things will happen to you. Anyhoo, during one of their adventures, my cousin sat on the grave and like a few months later, she landed in the hospital with a medical scare. Makes you think twice before testing out old rumors and stories LOL.
    ~
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~

@Tay - Ooh, spooky. I've only been once to Bellingham and that was in, maybe, October. That sounds soooo fun, but sooo scary at the same time
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I really want to go back...my uncle has the coolest house-he built himself a movie theater/game room in his basement and his own gym. He's one of those people that goes all out on Christmas and Halloween and has all these extreme decorations. He even makes youtube videos of them xD.
    ~
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~