Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Av- names?

Av- names?

After 3 years of TTC, my sister in law and brother are finally expecting their first baby, due in the beginning of April!! (They live down the road and were so excited that she and Alice will be so close in age)

My SIL would really like to name the baby after her grandma (Phyllis) except SHE is named after her. So they decided to let grandma pick the name.

Grandma really likes Ava and Noelle. They're on the fence about Noelle because they can't come up with any middle names.

Ava they think is too popular. They are looking for a name that contains Ava. I suggested

Maeva/Maeve
    Aveline
    Avielle

Does anyone know of any others, as well as possible middle names? (I told her I'd ask around for her) thanks!!
    Mom to:
    Clara Margaret (9/8/07)
    Oliver Michael (6/18/10)
    and our newest bundle of joy Alice amelia born 10/22/13!!!

And our original babies of the 4 legged variety: Chloe, Jasper and Gilmore (feline litter mates age 8) and Maya - pitbull mix, aged 7)

We know an tiny Aveline and a little Aviella. We also know a baby Avianna, and a few babies named Avi. Avis is a very pretty name and much rarer than Ava.

I know that Ava is quite popular, but what about a double first name, Ava-Noelle? Ava-Noelle Phyllis would be a pretty combination.

Avia! I love the name Avia because of its similarity to Ava, and it is also a beautiful name, pronounced (ay-vee-uh).

Avia and Avis are adorable! Avis kind of sounds like Mavis without the M though.

Any combos for any of the av names?
    Mom to:
    Clara Margaret (9/8/07)
    Oliver Michael (6/18/10)
    and our newest bundle of joy Alice amelia born 10/22/13!!!

And our original babies of the 4 legged variety: Chloe, Jasper and Gilmore (feline litter mates age 8) and Maya - pitbull mix, aged 7)

Instead of Av names, how about names similar or same vibe as Ava?

Ada
    Claire
    Anna
    Annalee
    Ana
    Avery
    Vivienne
    Genevieve