Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Desperate--please help?

Hi berries!

I'm notoriously bad at keeping up with forums of all kinds, but have finally given in to the temptation to join the nameberry community. I've stalked for a long while, but stubbornly held to the hope that me and my SO would be able to name our second child without any help. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on 1) other family members/friends/random people on the subway weighing in, and 2) each of us rooting for different names at this final stage. And that's where we want your help! Tell us what you think about each of these names, both by themselves and as siblings to Junia Camille (Juni). We'd even love some fresh suggestions, if you can work out some general style/taste things from our list.

Names on the table right now:

Greta
    Bryony
    Lenora
    Hazel
    Paloma
    Wren
    Mabel
    Matilda
    Lena
    ???

Thoughts on narrowing down the names already there? Suggestions for more? First/middle combinations using either one or two of the names above? Again, we would so appreciate any help you could give us. Thanks in advance!

- Blue

(Little side-note: we're not Christian, so try to avoid names with 'Christ'/'angel' in them. Going along with that, the last name we're giving to the kids sounds very weird with distinctively Irish names, so we'd love it if you could avoid suggesting those. Thanks!)

Hi from your list I like Hazel the best with Junia

or
    Margot
    Delta
    Sybil or Sybilla/Cybella
    Cynthia
    Celia
    Tessa
    Vivienne
    Adrienne
    Leila (Lay lah)
    Naomi
    Lacey
    Tahlia
    Talitha
    Gwyneth
    Psalm 23

From your favorites I really like the combo Wren Matilda or Hazel Wren. Other options:

Bevin
    Eleni
    Grier
    Iris
    Nova
    Marin
    Tabitha
    Tamzin
    Tansy
    TTC 2014

Adair, Alice, Arabella, Blythe, Celia, Claire, Elizabeth, Isobel, Madeline,

Archer, Bennett, Deacon, Emmett, Everett, Ezra, James, Malcolm, Malachi, Nathaniel

Greta
    Bryony
    Lenora
    Hazel
    Paloma
    Wren
    Mabel
    Matilda
    Lena

With Juni, I agree that Hazel Matilda would be a nice choice. I also like Lenora or Lena as well as Paloma (though not together).

Other ideas:
    Louisa
    Jessamine
    Lydia
    Tatiana (Tati)
    Hana
    Miriam (Miri)

Lenora Hazel and Matilda Wren sound perfect, imo.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias