Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marzipan View Post
    Hi berries!

I'm notoriously bad at keeping up with forums of all kinds, but have finally given in to the temptation to join the nameberry community. I've stalked for a long while, but stubbornly held to the hope that me and my SO would be able to name our second child without any help. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on 1) other family members/friends/random people on the subway weighing in, and 2) each of us rooting for different names at this final stage. And that's where we want your help! Tell us what you think about each of these names, both by themselves and as siblings to Junia Camille (Juni). We'd even love some fresh suggestions, if you can work out some general style/taste things from our list.

Names on the table right now:

Greta
    Bryony
    Lenora
    Hazel
    Paloma
    Wren
    Mabel
    Matilda
    Lena
    ???

Thoughts on narrowing down the names already there? Suggestions for more? First/middle combinations using either one or two of the names above? Again, we would so appreciate any help you could give us. Thanks in advance!

- Blue

(Little side-note: we're not Christian, so try to avoid names with 'Christ'/'angel' in them. Going along with that, the last name we're giving to the kids sounds very weird with distinctively Irish names, so we'd love it if you could avoid suggesting those. Thanks!)
    Love Bryony, Lenora, Paloma, Mabel and Lena.
    Sorry for mistakes, I am foreigner.
    If you like unusual and remarkable names, use them!
    Freya Romilly/ Melody Elysia/ Belle Seraphina/ Eva Melisande/ Elodie Sunniva
    Leon Percival/ Tristan Wulfric/ Magnus Oberon/ Finn Beowulf/ Arthur Peregrine

Greta- Its okay, but I see it more on an old lady, not a baby.
    Bryony- Meh, its alright. Doesn't really go with Junia though.
    Lenora-Love this one!
    Hazel- This goes really well with Junia!
    Paloma- Not a fan.
    Wren- Really pretty, and sounds good with Junia!
    Mabel- Sounds a bit plain compared to Junia. How about Mirabel?
    Matilda- I love this name, but not sure if it goes.
    Lena- I much prefer Luna, which goes really well with Junia.

I'd go for Lenora, Wren or Luna. Good luck

I like Paloma Wren the best from your list as a sib to Junia.
    Good Luck
    *Penelope*Pearl*Estella*Marisol*Golda*Martha*
    *Lilac*Daphne*Silvie*Autumn*

Silas*Henry*Arthur*Gabriel*Eli*Patrick*Frederick
    *Heath*Gilbert*Jonah

I love Greata, Hazel and Mabel with your daughters name. I'll think of some other names too.
    Mom to... Augustine Mark "Augie", India Marie "Indie", Theodore Odell "Teddy" and Philippa Lee "Pippa"

From your list I love Lenora (but prefer Lenore), Hazel, Matilda, and Mabel. I'm not a big fan of Greta or Bryony personally. I love Paloma and Wren, but not with Junia. I'm reminded of a family I know who named their daughter a beautiful Arabic name that means universe and funnily enough rhymes with Junia, but starts with a D. They named their second child a more contemporary, simple one-syllable Arabic name. My MIL mentioned to me that their second name seemed kind of lackluster next to their daughter's name. I agreed. Although I love Wren, it seems a little light with a Latin sister. Junia Camille is just stunning!

What do you think of Renata? Renata to me, has the chic European feel of Camille and you could use Wren as a nickname! I really like the suggestions of Margot and Miriam.

Here are a few other suggestions. Sorry for repeats.

Amabel
    Maeve
    Beatrice
    Avalon
    Isadora
    Amaryllis
    Isolde
    Cassia
    Sabine
    Flora
    Leonie
    Estella