Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I really like Xiomara! A woman at my bank has this name and she is so sweet.

Xiomara seems a little too different to me.

It's smashing but I think it will only work if you live in a part of the US with a large Hispanic population, or in Latin America itself. Otherwise it'll be a lifetime of headaches and misspelled Starbucks coffee cups.

In keeping with the Spanish, the first sound is an S.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I love it and I don't think it is too extreme at all. It is unusual, and she'll have to spell it, sure, but I just don't see that as a big deal. I have a name that I have to spell for people and it really isn't burdensome. I do use a fake name at Starbucks.

Xiomara, Natalia, and Aria would be a great set of sisters. I don't think Evelyn really goes, that seems like an outlier. The nickname Xio is really cute, too. I also really like Xiamara with the nickname Xia.

Xiomara is lovely and Xio and Xia are great nicknames.

I love it when I see Spanish choices that are less conventional to the Anglophone ear or eye, I say go for it.

Ximena (Spanish version Simone or Chimene, depending on source) is another possibility if you love Xiomara, as is Azucena and Llesenia/Yesenia.