Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CAF Story game!

Your Name: Reagan Winter Thompson

Brother & sister: Atticus Taylor & Savannah Summer Thompson

You are currently a senior at a college in San Diego, California-

When you meet Justin Aaron Joyce on a Blind Date.

You instantly hit it off and decide once you graduate, you're getting engaged and married. You start living in your/his parents house. 3 months after graduating, you go and get married. It was a great and joyful affair. After getting married, you decide it's time to move out of Mommy and Daddy's house and move to Los Angeles, CA.

When you're finally settled in, you still seem a little off. Justin says it's just moving stress, but you still call the doctor anyway. At the doctors, you find out that you're pregnant!
    DD1: Sawyer August

You now have a nice little family, mom, dad, and baby. The family stays like this for 3 years, when you decide it's time to have another baby in the house.
    DD2: Ivy Eleanor

Your family is larger, and the house is cramped. Justin's job is transferred, and you get a bigger house in Gainesville, FL.

The house you bought has way too many rooms for a household of 4/5! Your baby is now 1, and your first born is 4 and already in preschool. You and Justin find it too quiet sometimes, and you can't make all those rooms guest rooms. You decide to try for another child.
    DS1: Jasper Gray

When your smallest child is merely a month old, you get a frantic call from your sister, who has a bad past with drugs and alcohol. Your brother in law has died in a car crash, leaving her with 2 children that she can't currently take care of. You invite her to stay with you until she can get onto her feet.
    Nieces: Harper Josephine & Rumer Isabella (5)

Eventually, your sister becomes very ill and pale. You know she is going to be leaving you soon, so you adopt her children. Your children are now 1, 2, and 5. You start feeling ill too, and you go to the doctor. You're ill because you're pregnant...again!
    DD3: Elsa Violetta

You decide to move again. You choose where you live, but you must stay inside the current state you're in. The house is a mansion, thanks to DH and your jobs. It has 15 rooms.

Once you move there, you hear about a poor family in the neighborhood. The mother has already died, and the father is dying. You adopt their 2 year old daughter. What's the daughters name?
    DD4: Anna Florence

Things are calm on the Joyce homefront. Honestly, it's getting kind of boring. You're pregnant with multiples!
    DD5/DS2/DD6: Laila Penelope / Mason Bentley / Bryn Audrina

Your family is complete...or so you think. A year after your multiples, you become pregnant again.
    DD7: Coco Leelee

How are the 15 rooms split up?
    1. Reagan & Justin
    2. Sawyer
    3. Ivy
    4. Jasper
    5. Harper
    6. Rumer
    7. Elsa
    8. Anna
    9. Laila
    10. Mason
    11. Bryn
    12. Coco

Your Name: Kassidie Olivia "Kassie" (23)
    You grow up in a family of 6 girls. You are the oldest. Kallista Hope "Allie" (20) , Karly Megan (18), Korryn Eliza "Korry" (16), Kadyn Maria "Kady" (13) and Khloe Faye (12).

You are currently a senior at a college in San Diego, California.

When you meet Noah Fitzgerald at work.

You instantly hit it off and decide once you graduate, you're getting engaged and married. You start living in your parents house. 2 months after graduating, you go and get married. It was a great and joyful affair. After getting married, you decide it's time to move out of Mommy and Daddy's house and move to Los Angeles, CA

When you're finally settled in, you still seem a little off. Noah says it's just moving stress, but you still call the doctor anyway. At the doctors, you find out that you're pregnant! It's a boy!! We name him Holden Grant.

You now have a nice little family, mom, dad, and baby. The family stays like this for 3 years, when you decide it's time to have another baby in the house. It's a little girl! We name her Josephine Sadie. We call her Josie.

Your family is larger, and the house is cramped. Noah's job is transferred, and you get a bigger house. Noah and I relocate our family to Austin, TX.

The house you bought has way too many rooms for a household of 4! Your baby is now 1, and your first born is 4 and already in preschool. You and Noah find it too quiet sometimes, and you can't make all those rooms guest rooms. You decide to try for another child. We get extremely lucky. It's triplets! All girls! We name them Amelia Genevieve, Isla Sofia & Ella Hadley. We call them Mia, Isla Sofie and Ella Haley.

When your smallest child/children is merely a month old, you get a frantic call from your sister, who has a bad past with drugs and alcohol. Your brother in law has died in a car crash, leaving her with 2 children that she can't currently take care of. You invite her to stay with you until she can get onto her feet. She has 2 boys. Both of them are 4. They are named Austen Gatsby & Madden Reeve.

Eventually, your sister becomes very ill and pale. You know she is going to be leaving you soon, so you adopt her children. Your children are now 1, 2, and 5. You start feeling ill too, and you go to the doctor. You're ill because you're pregnant...again! It's another boy! We name our new prince August Thaddeus. We call him Gus.

You decide to move again. You choose where you live, but you must stay inside the current state you're in. The house is a mansion, thanks to DH and your jobs. It has 15 rooms.

Once you move there, you hear about a poor family in the neighborhood. The mother has already died, and the father is dying. You adopt their 2 year old daughter. Her name is Catherine Rose. We call her Catie.

Things are calm on the Fitzgerald homefront. Honestly, it's getting kind of boring. You're pregnant with multiples! Roll for genders. It's septuplets!!! 4 girls and 3 boys! We name them Scarlett Mila, Scyler Finley, Avery Kaia, Ruby Sienna-Mae, Levi Hunter, Henry Lucas & William Toby. We call them Cara, Scy, Ava, Ruby, Levi, Henry, & Will.

Your family is complete...or so you think. A year after your multiples, you become pregnant again. It's twin girls! We name our last little princesses Lucy Clair & Olivia Abby. We nickname Olivia, Liv.

1. Noah & I
    2. Holden (11)
    3. Josie (8)
    4. Mia/Isla Sofie & Ella Haley (7)
    5. Austen & Madden (11)
    6. Gus (6)
    7. Catie (8)
    8. Cara/Scy/Ava/Ruby (3)
    9. Levi/Henry/Will (3)
    10. Lucy & Liv (NB)
    11. Playroom (boys)
    12. Playroom (girls)
    13. Office
    14. Guest room
    15. Mother-in-law suite

Thanks for playing! List all of your children.

Your Name: Amelia Minerva Tucker
    You grow up in a family of 1 sister, Elizabeth Prudence Tucker .
    You are currently a senior at a college in Tampa, Florida.
    When you meet at a School Rally
    You instantly hit it off and decide once you graduate, you're getting engaged and married. You start living in his parents house. Three months after graduating, you go and get married. It was a great and joyful affair. After getting married, you decide it's time to move out of Mommy and Daddy's house and move to Los Angeles, CA
    When you're finally settled in, you still seem a little off. Topher says it's just moving stress, but you still call the doctor anyway. At the doctors, you find out that you're pregnant! Roll the dice to see what you're having, and what you'll name it.
    Dean Lewis Mason
    You now have a nice little family, mom, dad, and baby. The family stays like this for 3 years, when you decide it's time to have another baby in the house. Roll the dice to see what you'll name your children, and what/how many you'll have.
    Alice Eleanor Mason
    Your family is larger, and the house is cramped. Topher's job is transferred, and you get a bigger house. Roll the dice to find out where your house is.
    Seattle, WA
    The house you bought has way too many rooms for a household of 4! Your baby is now 1, and your first born is 4 and already in preschool. You and Topher find it too quiet sometimes, and you can't make all those rooms guest rooms. You decide to try for another child.
    Isla Kathleen, Zelda Gwenevere & Eowyn Anastasia
    When your smallest children is merely a month old, you get a frantic call from your sister in law, who has a bad past with drugs and alcohol. Your brother in law has died in a car crash, leaving her with 2 children that she can't currently take care of. You invite her to stay with you until she can get onto her feet. Roll to figure out the genders of the children, ages, and names.
    Audrey Edith & Clara Josephine
    Eventually, Topher's sister becomes very ill and pale. You know she is going to be leaving you soon, so you adopt her children. Your children are now 1, 2, and 5. You start feeling ill too, and you go to the doctor. You're ill because you're pregnant...again!
    Dashiell Hamish
    You decide to move again. You choose where you live, but you must stay inside the current state you're in. The house is a mansion, thanks to Topher and your jobs. It has 15 rooms.
    Once you move there, you hear about a poor family in the neighborhood. The mother has already died, and the father is dying. You adopt their 2 year old daughter. What's the daughters name?
    Elizabeth Irene
    Things are calm on the Mason homefront. Honestly, it's getting kind of boring. You're pregnant with multiples! Roll for genders. Even-Girl, Odd-Boy.
    Laila Scarlett, Malcolm Archer & Isaac Tobias

Your family is complete...or so you think. A year after your multiples, you become pregnant again.
    Jude Sebastian

1. Mum & Dad
    2. Dean
    3. Alice
    4. Isla
    5. Zelda
    6. Eowyn
    7. Audrey
    8. Clara
    9. Dashiell
    10. Elizabeth
    11. Laila
    12. Malcolm
    13. Isaac
    14. Jude
    15. Guest Room

Thanks for playing! List all of your children.
    Amelia Minerva Tucker m. Christopher Charles Mason
    -Audrey Edith Mason - 9
    -Clara Josephine Mason - 9
    -Dean Lewis Mason - 8
    -Alice Eleanor Mason - 6
    -Elizabeth Irene Mason - 6
    -Isla Kathleen Mason - 4
    -Zelda Gwenevere Mason - 4
    -Eowyn Anastasia Mason - 4
    -Dashiell Hamish Mason - 3
    -Laila Scarlett Mason - 1
    -Malcolm Archer Mason - 1
    -Isaac Tobias Mason - 1
    -Jude Sebastian Mason - NB
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

My Name is Teagan Marie I grew up in a family of 4 kids. Me, and my
    three older brothers Court, Braiden, Jenson. I was a senior at the
    University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. When I met
    Evan Sebastian Rizzoli at a restraunt and instantly hit it off and started
    dating. After months of dating we decided
    once I graduated, we were getting married. We started living in his
    parents house. 1 month after graduating, We got married. It was a great
    and joyful affair. After getting married, we decided it's time to move out
    of Mommy and Daddy's house and moved to Los Angeles, CA. When we
    finally settled in, it still seemed a little off. Evan said it was just moving
    stress, but I still called the doctor anyway. At the doctors, we find out
    that I was pregnant! We had a nice little family, mom, dad, and baby girl
    Wylie Noah. The family stayed like that for 3 years, when I decided it
    was time to have another baby in the house. We got pregnant with twin
    girls Waverley Dawn and Lennon Grace.The family was larger, and the
    house was cramped. Evan's job is transferred, and we got a bigger house,
    in Seattle, Wa. The house we bought had way too many rooms for a
    household of 5! The babies were 1, and Wylie was 4 and already in
    preschool. Me and Evan found it was too quiet sometimes, and we couldn't
    make all those rooms guest rooms. We decided to try again, and got twin
    boys! Oliver Colin and Orion Kingsley. When Oliver and Orion were merely
    a month old, we got a frantic call from my sister in law, Rylie who had a bad
    past with drugs and alcohol. My brother Court had died in a car crash,
    leaving her with two 5 year olds that she couldn't take care of. We invited
    her and my twin nieces Willa Emelia and Clara Isadora to stay with us
    until she got onto her feet. Eventually, Rylie became very ill and pale.
    We knew she was going to be leaving us soon, so we adopted Willa and
    Clara. My children were now 1, 2, and 5. I started feeling ill too, and I
    went to the doctor, and I was ill because I was pregnant, again! 8 months
    later Dash Ramone was born. We decided to move again. The house was
    on the coast and a mansion, thanks to mine and Evan's jobs. It had 15
    bedrooms. Once we moved there, we heared about a poor family in the
    neighborhood. The mother had already died, and the father was dying.
    So we adopted their 2 year old daughter, Emma Charlotte. Things were
    calm on the Rizzoli homefront 2 years after Emma. Honestly, it was getting kind of boring.
    Luckly you were pregnant with sextuplets! Roxy Willow, Opal Liberty,
    Nash Farren, Ford Cassius, Cato Deacon, Blue Licoln. A year after our
    multiples, I was pregnant again with Asher Sebastian.
    How are 15 rooms are currently devided.
    1. Me (40) and Evan (41)
    2.Clara (16)[twin to willa][adopted from Court&Rylie]
    3.Willa (16) [twin to clara][adopted from Court&Rylie]
    4.wylie (15)
    5.Waverley (12)[twin to lennon]
    6.Lennon (12)[twin to waverley]
    7.Emma (12)[Adopted from neighbors]
    8.Orion (11)[twin to oliver]
    9.Oliver (11)[twin to orion]
    10.Dash (10)
    11.Roxy and Opal (8)[sextuplets]
    12.Nash and Ford (8)[sextuplets]
    13.Cato and Blue (8)[sextuplets]
    14.Asher (7)
    15. Guest Bedroom

Your Name: Ella Charlotte
    You grow up in a family of 5, with a brother and a sister:
    Jackson Gabriel
    Sophie Eleanor

You are currently a senior at a college in Madison, Wisconsin , when you meet James David Yates at a friend's party.

You instantly hit it off and decide once you graduate, you're getting engaged and married. You start living in your parent's house. 4 months after graduating, you go and get married. It was a great and joyful affair. After getting married, you decide it's time to move out of Mommy and Daddy's house and move to Philadelphia, PA.

When you're finally settled in, you still seem a little off. James says it's just moving stress, but you still call the doctor anyway. At the doctors, you find out that you're pregnant!
    DS: Flynn Hudson

You now have a nice little family, mom, dad, and baby. The family stays like this for 3 years, when you decide it's time to have another baby in the house.
    DS: Jasper Penn

Your family is larger, and the house is cramped. (DH)'s job is transferred, and you get a bigger house in Austin, Texas.

The house you bought has way too many rooms for a household of 4! Your baby is now 1, and your first born is 4 and already in preschool. You and James find it too quiet sometimes, and you can't make all those rooms guest rooms. You decide to try for another child.
    DS/DS: Oliver Nicolas / Blaise James

When your smallest children is merely a month old, you get a frantic call from sister in law, who has a bad past with drugs and alcohol. Your brother has died in a car crash, leaving her with 2 children that she can't currently take care of. You invite her to stay with you until she can get onto her feet. Se has a boy and a girl, both of them are 8 years old.
    Gray Flint and Wren Amelie

Eventually, your DH's sister becomes very ill and pale. You know she is going to be leaving you soon, so you adopt her children. Your children are now 1, 2, and 5. You start feeling ill too, and you go to the doctor. You're ill because you're pregnant...again!
    August Marlin

Chloe Olivia

Things are calm on the Yates homefront. Honestly, it's getting kind of boring. You're pregnant with multiples! Roll for genders. Even-Girl, Odd-Boy.
    DS/DS/DD/DD: Riley Cooper / Lennon Cole / Ivy Ophelia / Spring Caroline

DS: Sawyer Asher

Each kid gets his own room.

Flynn, Jasper, Oliver, Blaise, Gray, [name_f]Wren[/name_u], August, Chloe, Riley, Lennon, Ivy, Spring & Sawyer
    Florence, med student, writer and name lover.