Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Not a mom, but I'm the oldest of 4 kids and my mom also lost 2 babies. With all 5 pregnancies after me my parents told me almost as soon as they found out, if not the day they found out then the week they did. I was 2 the first time my mom got pregnant after me, nd my parents lost tht pregnancy. They then had to tell me that the baby died after both losses, but death is a part of life that kids have to learn about eventually, it wasn't something my parents tried to hide from me. I'm hoping to start haveing kids in the next 5 years or so and I plan to do the same thing my parents did, tell the older kids almost as soon as I find out I'm pregnant, that way they can be excited with you, plus if you have morning sickness you can tell them it's just a no fun part of having a baby so they don't have to worry about you.
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Thank you all for the feedback. My daughter's best friend became a big sister about 6 months ago, and my daughter has just assumed she would be a big sister one day too. So, she is always talking about babies with me and what toys she would share and how she'd help keep a baby safe and happy. So, when she hears us discuss names and such, she just thinks it's a "someday" kind of conversation. I think I may wait until my first ultrasound.
    Mom to Emberlee Shea. Expecting #2 Aug 2014.