Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Having the hardest time with boy names.

We're just decided to be team green this time. We both have a hunch it's a girl, but need to still find a boy name. I'm having the hardest time. It cannot end in 'son/sen' due to our last name, it also can't end in 'er' as we already have one son who's name ends in that. I prefer names that have more than one syllable. I'd like a good strong name that sounds good on an adult as well. I'm not much into bible names.

I've been spending a lot of time looking all over online for name ideas. I write down anything I hadn't thought if before just to really think on it and try to it and see if I'd like it. One name I wrote down was Grayden. Suddenly my husband loves it, and I'm not so sure. I'm afraid people will always confuse it with Brayden. What do you think of it?

No son or on endings, no er endings, and I much don't really care for Greydon much, but I love Greyson, which doesn't help you....let's see...
    Bennett
    Emmett
    Everett
    Cyrus
    Roman
    Davian
    Gregory
    Mitchell
    Marshall
    Channing
    Bradley

I would have to say that Graydon & Brayden are very close which makes Grayson a better choice IMO. Keep it on the list though, it's a very nice sounding name so not to be ruled out. Grey could make a nice middle name?
    There are lots of cool G names to look at, a few below:
    Gerik
    Graham
    Garrett
    Grant

Thanks! I can't use Grayson, my niece's name is Grace. I think I can add Everett and Cyrus to my list, to at least think on for a few days. The rest are not my style, or have been used on family members already.

Some other names I like but can't use are: Oliver, Hudson, Mason, Sawyer....
    Last edited by lmom5; December 20th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina