Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Help! Eighteen month old won't sleep.

My year and a half year old won't sleep through the night.
    When he was between 6 months and 9 months he got rsv twice so he got use to being woken up.
    I've tried filling his tummy changing diapers warmth everthing and nothing's worked please help me and him sleep better:,(

If you post in the Momberries forum, and with a more specific title, you'd probably get more replies. To get to it, click "Forum" and scroll down until you see it.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I'll move this for you, OP

EDIT:: Edited the title too. No need to make a new one now!
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

My daughter has never been a great sleeper. We did the co-sleeping thing, but eventually moved her to her own room with a Montessorri style floor bed and she sleeps much better. We used the floor bed for naps since she was tiny, but made the bedtime switch at around 18 months. At that point my husband went on nighttime duty so not seeing me when she woke up seemed to make things easier.

Also low lighting & no screens or up tempo music or intense interactions a few hours before bed time is something we stick to.

We just went through this with our two year old, and finally got him to go to sleep on his own and stay asleep all night. I checked The Baby Whisperer Solves All of Your Problems by Tracy Hogg out of the library and followed her plan and it really did work. There was no crying it out or anything, but it does require a lot of patience and consistency. Anyhow, I don't know if it'll work for your toddler, but I would say it is worth a try. I hope something works for you soon!