Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Audrey Plum - neither of these names are usually my style, but I really like it!!
    Maud/e Iris - not loving this combo, sorry! As for Maud vs. Maude, usually I prefer to keep the e ('Anne with an E' has rubbed off on me, I suppose!)
    Enid (Georgina/Lucille) Ffion - I like this combo & would prefer Lucille. I prefer Edith to Enid though.
    Marian Sylvia - really like this!
    Rhoda Scout - I'm kind of just 'meh' about this one. It's the sort of name I could come to love, though.

Theo | Asa | James | Arthur | Joel | Tobias | Wren | Louis | Jude | Dean | Jasper

Evangeline | Solace | Mabel | Liv | Poet | Eleanor | Cora | Odette | Eloise | Cordelia

Marian Sylvia is my favorite combo.

Playing mix and match, I LOVE Sylvia Lucille. Some repeating sounds, but in such a lovely way.

Maud/e Iris & Enid Georgina/Lucille are my favorites from your list. Very lovely combos.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Audrey Plum. I love Audrey - it is strong yet feminine. Plum adds a whimsical touch. This is my favorite of the names on your list.
    Maud/e Iris I prefer Maude but both versions sounds harsh to me and the name makes me think of mud, I do love Iris and the combo Iris Maude would be a close second to Audrey Plum for me.
    Enid (Georgina/Lucille) nothing about this name appeals,to me. While that is not entirely true. I do like Lucille. But Enid sounds guttural to me, I much prefer Georgia to Georgina, and I don't care for two longer middle names.
    Marian Sylvia I like this name a lot. It is both strong and sweet and variations of Mary are much rarer now. Sylvia flows very well with Marian.
    Rhoda Scout I like the name Rhoda but Scout doesn't excite me with it. Rhoda is strong and I prefer a more feminine middle name with it. I do like Rhoda Fern.

I like the alliteration of Audrey Anne.

Variations of Anne would work. Annabel Thora is pretty as is Annabeth Fern.

Marian Thora is lovely.

As for Debra.. I like Fern Debra, Iris Debra, and. Marian Debra.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Audrey Plum is so lovely!
    I would go for Iris Maude rather than Maude Iris.
    Ffion Lucille is another combination that appeals to me.
    I'm not so keen on Marian Sylvia - I would go for Sylvia Mae
    Rhoda Scout is also less my style. I like Rowan Scout or Scout Rae.