Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Give me Raziela over Raquela any day. That raspberry sound..
    Really? I love Raziela but was afraid people would think I made it up. The first sound rhymes with oz, though, a bit like Rosalind. Does that make it ugly?

I like Ezriela (ez-ree-ella) too.

Raziel and Ezriel are masculine. I love them, but don't have any idea what I'd call them for short. The thing about the girls is if they want to be boring (and as a kid I DID want to be boring, so I'm not throwing shade) they can always be Ella.

Asha - Giovanna! Zofia! Shazamm.

Lainy, Zelda is one of my favorites. Tell me about this Florin, from your signature. Intriguing. I know a Florian whose name I love..

Clover: Clover is a good V name. Sometimes I call my cat Clover, because her name is (shudder) the ubiquitous Chloë. Yvaine - yes! And lately I've been digging Yul, like Yul Brynner.

Stripe: Yes yes yes. Raz like "Oz" was what I imagined. I see raspberries with Raziela. The image is wedded to the name for me for some reason, and I love raspberries. Raziela is all rosy magenta and jammy and tart. I prefer Raziela to Ezriela too... but prefer Ezriel to Raziel. Who knows why.

If you want to name your kid after a quasi-mythical, quasi-deraged female mercenary from the ancient world (and who wouldn't!): Quiteria. Or French Quitterie.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Holy Mother! Patron saint of rabies sufferers. I am going to have to give that one some consideration.