Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    YES!!! I just made this list for another thread - Xenia Beatrix is positively enchanting and lovely.

V, X and Z are my favs, but I've added some Qs I like as well:

Venture, Vashti, Verity, Violet, Viola, Vivian, Vesper, Virgil, Verticordia, Vail, Valhalla, Verbena, Valkyrie, Valentine, Victoria, Virginia, Valor, Valiant, Vanora, Veronica, Vesta, Veda, Vera, Verena, Veruca, Vivaldi, Vance, Varen, Vaughn, Vernon, Voltaire

Quinn, Quintessa, Quinlan, Quest

Xander, Xanthe, Xerxes, Xanthippe, Xenia, Xalina, Xylia, Xenophon

Zephyr, Zosteria, Zenith,Ziva, Zelda, Zoe, Zara, Zorya, Zenobia, Zinnia, Zachary,Zafira, Zane, Zerynthia, Zeal, Zarielle, Zemaria, Zeus, Zola, Zuriel, Zafara, Zebina, Zipporah,
    Baby Sequoia Orion born 11-8-14!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

I forgot Zephirine! *weeps*

I like Xenia Beatrix. I just don't know if I'm up for the silliness about Warrior Princesses my friends would bust out. That's just the Xena thing. I had a couple Beatrix combos on my list though, love it.

I secretly like Zenobia and Xantippe but don't know that I'm brave enough to use them so I didn't mention them.

Stripe! I'm fanning myself like a scorching hot dumpling over here! That is an amazing list. Felixia, Tamarix! Xalvador and Xenophon! Zelda, Tzvia, Hazel, Raziela, Ketzia, Zvi/Tzvi!! Azriel, Zebulon/Zevulun!! Zechariah, Ezra, Ezekiel, Reuven!!!!! !!!!!!! Uziel, Uziah, Lazar! Qetsiyah!
    Ok I have to stop - I'm just going to retype your entire list. If you like Lazar, how about Laszlo? Zephirine... no Y? Surely Zephyrine! Xena Warrior Princess hm. Something to think about. Ok I thought about it. Still love Xenia! :-b

Moonie, aw I'm glad to hear a little encouragement for Lady X. Vesper is whispery beautiful. Vesta is to die for. Veda, Vera, Verbena!! Funny to see Verbena sandwiched between Valhalla and Valkyrie. Veruca is a name that I just love. Please rescue her from Wonkaland. The world needs more Verucas. Quintessa, Xanthippe, Zenobia, Zephyr, Zosteria, Zuriel!

Thanks again ladies.
    Ok, but Reuven! Beat still my heart. It's got the black feathery flash of Raven (but without "raving mad") and the folksy "blueberry" sound of Reuben (without the sandwich problem.) It's awesome.
    Last edited by emmabobemma; December 20th, 2013 at 02:45 AM.

The only tricky thing about Reuven is it's kind of got a bit of a third syllable compared to the English Reuben. Still a lovely name. I heart it.

Laszlo is probably easier than Lazar (which I grew up saying like l'ZAR, not like "laser tag") but if I wanted a longer form I think I would go with Eleazar, Elazar, or Lazarus. I don't know why I didn't include Lazarus, actually.

If you like the sz combo, you might like Eszter on the girl's side. It's the Hungarian form of Esther.

Ahhhhh, Reuven! I love me some Reuven.