Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My husband was adopted at ten months and his name was changed - he's totally happy with it as otherwise he'd have been the fifth Michael in his school year.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

Once we get a bigger house, I'd love to adopt. During a recent incident that had me thinking I'd be fostering some children (ended up not) I was looking through the adoption gallery and stumbled across a boy named August. He's 10 and he looks like he belongs in our family. He even looks like me and Cody. He's dark haired, dark eyed, sort of chubby like Cody but he loves art and pizza and he wants a little sister O_O And I just felt this awful twinge inside and I talked to Cody and he said no, not right now. Technically, we have the room right now, but he doesn't think we have the money to take care of a 10 year old (despite my nagging about it :P) but every so often, I go look at his picture and secretly (even though it sounds awful) hope he stays around for another year or so so that we can be his parents because he just feels right.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Once we get a bigger house, I'd love to adopt. During a recent incident that had me thinking I'd be fostering some children (ended up not) I was looking through the adoption gallery and stumbled across a boy named August. He's 10 and he looks like he belongs in our family. He even looks like me and Cody. He's dark haired, dark eyed, sort of chubby like Cody but he loves art and pizza and he wants a little sister O_O And I just felt this awful twinge inside and I talked to Cody and he said no, not right now. Technically, we have the room right now, but he doesn't think we have the money to take care of a 10 year old (despite my nagging about it :P) but every so often, I go look at his picture and secretly (even though it sounds awful) hope he stays around for another year or so so that we can be his parents because he just feels right.
    Omg! We must live in the same state because I have also seen little August on our photo listing and thought he sounded so delightful and precious. I hope you are able to adopt in the future!

I haven't adopted, but certainly plan on it. I am always cruising around forums and reading all the stories.
    Luna • Eliza • Ruby • Violet • Everie
    Leo • Everett • River • Auden • Jack

I live in Little Rock. ^_^ He's precious and adorable and would fit in with out family SO much. I had to go look at him and show my husband. Cody said he agreed, he looks like us and sounds perfect, but we can't get a loan from the bank for a house until next month (not so long away!) and then we're moving upstate at some point (Clinton) to be around more nature and trees and stuff. We'll have a bigger house then, with more space, and he said then we can start working on adoption. I hope he's still there for us (even though that sounds selfish and bad )
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

@dantea

That's crazy! I live about two hours west of Little Rock and attend ATU. What a small world! I also plan on moving up north, but I have my eye on Eureka Springs. Clinton has too many tornadoes for me. o_o

I often look at that photo listing and I know that there sadly isn't much change to the list. Hopefully if he's the perfect match for you, things will time out. He seems like a lovely little guy.
    Luna • Eliza • Ruby • Violet • Everie
    Leo • Everett • River • Auden • Jack