Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Pamela? Claudia?

I stumbled upon these names yesterday, and I can't get them out of my head. They both seem so I don't know, old, but also really pretty. What do you guys think of these names? Which do you like more, Pamela or Claudia? And what would be some good middle names to go with them?
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

I like both names. Pamela seems rather 50's to me as I know several women in their 50's with that name. I do think of Pamela Anderson when I hear the name. I don't think Claudia was ever as popular as I don't know any one with that name. IT does make me think of Claudia Schifffer.

Pamela Mary
    Pamela June
    Pamela Clare.

Claudia Wren
    Claudia Sage
    Caludia Jade
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Pamela by a landslide, if only because Claudia means lame. I really like the suggestion of Paloma.

Two of my closest friends have these names.....so I hate to say it, but Pamela feels really dated to me. That said, it has a much prettier sound to me than Claudia. :/
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent