Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    It's not at all my style, and I do think it's on the trendy side, but I see the appeal and I think it's fine with your other kids' names. A teen mom name to me would be "Brynnlee" or "Brynlyn" or something. On its own it is dignified enough. It also happens to be my daughter's pediatrician's name (although I think she spells it with just one n), and it never struck me as inappropriate for a grown professional woman.

Quote Originally Posted by clairejustine View Post
    It also happens to be my daughter's pediatrician's name (although I think she spells it with just one n), and it never struck me as inappropriate for a grown professional woman.
    I'm encouraged to hear there are some adult Bryns around. I find brynn pretty similar to Bree and I know at least one Bree my age.
    Last edited by kellihope; March 16th, 2014 at 10:30 AM.

I think Brynn suonds lovely with your other childrens' names. The most important thing to remember is, if you and DH love it... That's the only thing that matters.

Congrats and good luck.

Brynn is a pretty name and will go well with the sibs' names. Go for it!

Brynn is a sweet and simple name just like your other kids names. If you love it, go for it! I think it goes quite well with Isla and Grant.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah