Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I love Amelia, too. In fact, my 2nd would probably be Amelia had he been a girl. Perhaps boring is the wrong word...I guess growing up with a top 10 name while my sister had a more unusual name left me sensitive to sibs with more familiar names feeling jealous.

And so strange, I came back and tried to comment on this again on my phone and the post was gone...like I looked 10 pages back and it was nowhere! Not the first time that's happened to me on NB in the last week - so weird! Anyway, glad it popped back up now that I'm on my computer.

So many good names have been mentioned, I'll just try to stick to the non-duplicates (there may be some, though):

Alice
    Althea
    Aurelia
    Corisande
    Delphine
    Lilith
    Melina
    Muriel
    Octavia
    Opal
    Ophelia
    Stella
    Sylvie
    Theodora
    Zelda

Thanks for commenting everyone!

@Kala -- Cyrene is actually the name of someone WAY back in my family records (one of 19 kids! O_O)

@Feather -- Thanks for your list! Here's my likes and comments:
    Morgana
    Helena -- There's no other way to say Helena in Greek because both Es are epsilons
    Octavia -- I don't like it for me, but I thought it was funny you suggested it because so did my mom :P
    Odette -- already on the middle list but I would love it in the front
    Antoinette -- I have a friend named Antoinette nn Kitty
    Lysandra - Yep. this is somewhere on the middles list
    Guinevere -- This was recently a first name on our list in the combo Guinevere Sophia Signe :P
    Sybilla
    Augusta -- Damn A names! Why do I like so many of you!
    Sophronia -- I really like it but is it weird to have Sophia as a middle and Sophronia as a first?

@Xredd -- in the pagan community, the Greek gods are actually one of the most worshiped pantheons (along with Egyptian and Norse) And I have thought about Gaia in the middle, Circe is so dark to me, and Calypso makes me think of music ^_^

@Sessha -- Well I'm excited you posted! My likes and comments:

Anastasia -- This was suggested earlier as a counter to Persephone's underworld magic
    Ariel -- I would love it but a close friend just named a son Alphonse Ariel ^_^
    Aurelia -- It's a very pretty name, but very few A names are allowed up front since we already have so many. So for the middle :P
    Daranya -- ooo I like this!
    Delphine -- I like Delphina ^_^
    Eirene -- No one ever says it properly though!
    Elentari -- Love that meaning and I could nn her Terra and my grandma can't complain because Elen is in there and it's normal :P
    Faerydae -- I find it very cute and mystical. Does it actually have history?
    Forsythia -- It's one of my favorite flower names ^_^
    Lumiere -- Someone suggested this up there! I asked about Lumina
    Luna -- I've never heard of Luneth. I have Lunshea on my list right now (moon fairy)
    Nephele -- As a middle name though, because I hate the repeating EE with Persephone
    Nimith -- I've never heard of this name either. Nim is adorable!
    Reverie -- I love this for a middle
    Serenity -- This is already on my middle list ^_^
    Tifareth -- I've never heard this before and it's great!
    Vivendel -- I pitched this one to Cody before and he didn't like it. Maybe he'll like it as a middle (or have changed his mind on me)

@Thunderbolt -- Hi! Nameberry does that to me too -_-

I like:

Alice
    Lilith
    Zelda

When he wakes up, I'll show him the list!
    Last edited by dantea; December 19th, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

He likes these

Phaedra (middle maybe)
    Desdemona
    Anastasia
    Morgana
    Odette (middle)
    Guinevere
    Elentari (middle)
    Faerydae (middle)
    Lunshea (middle)
    Nephele (middle)
    Reverie (middle)
    Serenity (middle)
    Tifareth (middle)
    Vivendel (middle)

So pretty much everything in the middle :P Next up, combos thread!
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

The name Consuelo comes to mind. I'll make a longer comment on your combos thread :P