Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Love (prn. Lo-veh) is a pretty usual name in Sweden. There's also Lykke, a girls name in Norway which is the Norwegian word for happiness.
    Pernille. 21 year old Norwegianberry (I guess).

Thanks, ladies! I'm really loving Svale and Weide! Especially Svale, but I have a thing for bird names.

Haha I've always thought améliorer is such a pretty word! French words work well in general though - especially flower words:

Marguerite
    Acanthe
    Houx
    Lierre
    Anémone
    Tilleul
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Cairdeas is an Irish synonym for amity that I hope to turn into a name someday!
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

I have so many GPs that are words in other languages!

Copacul (coh-pah-coul)- Romanian for tree- there's a song by Angela Gheorghiu called this

Azalea sounds good when translated into most languages, though I can't remember the translations themselves! I was bored once and looked it up :P

Libiamo, as in the song from La Traviata. But it literally means "let's drink" in Italian, so definitely not usable!

Cotoletta, the name of a food- the Milanese version of Wiener schnitzel.

I love the names of a lot of random places and airports I haven't been to, like Calabria (an Italian region) and Arlanda (Stockholm airport).

Oh, and pasta names! I made a whole thread about those once.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy