Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Marcie- outdated or adorable?

I love the nickname Marcie. I think it is 100% adorable and I just love the sound of it. But nameberry and other naming sites seem to think it's outdated. What do you think? And what's your favorite full name for it- Marcella, Marceline (Adventure Time made me love this name), or Marcellina?

I think its dated but cute, id like it if i met a cute kid with it
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

Marceline is my favorite full name for Marcie, I'm a fan on Adventure Time too.

I think it does sound dated, but it's still cute. I say if you like it, go for it!

I think it's adorable - dated, yes, but in a old film-star sort of way. I love Marnie for the same reason, and Marcie is just as cute.
    I love Marcella too but I think a little Marcie would fit in perfectly well without a longer name, although she might occasionally get ''Macy?''
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)