Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well, hello back! Are you from Denmark?

How funny! I thought Yvaine was the best combo out of all of those. Glad you like it :-)
    Pernille. 21 year old Norwegianberry (I guess).

Yeah ^^ - I have family in Norway~.

Femke Yvaine sounds so magical!
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Femke Yvaine & Femke Leonora sound magical and perfect! I would use them without any hesitations (especially Femke Yvaine!)
    Femke is one of my all time favorite!
    Josephine - Philippa - Elinor - Sanneke - Carlijn - Robyn - Cate - Amelia - Spencer - Félicité
    Floris-Jan - Björn - Maurits - Auxence - Winston - Roman - Monroe - Garnet

Oh, that's cool. I don't have that many connections to Denmark exept that my name is Danish and I've been on vacation there. Haha :-)
    Pernille. 21 year old Norwegianberry (I guess).

Knutsen - you know this name? :33 Awesome!!
    I'd use them too, if I had a child to name, but my aunt is not getting Femke from me. Hahaha.

Pernille (can I call you that?) - Nice, I think? xD - My father's cousin - Sanne - is in the social system, with teens I think. Pretty neat woman, sadly they'd trouble with conceiving, but they have a 7 year old Emma and I think their youngest - Selene - is turning 2? ^^
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~