Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I had a dream a long time ago where I had two toddlers named Jade and Luna. I really don't care for Jade, but I think Luna is pretty cute. Probably wouldn't use it but its definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I had another dream I had a newborn boy named Luke. I think its a fine name but its not something I would choose.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Loves: Jack, Oliver, Leo & Finn <3

I had a dream that I had a daughter named Evangeline Celia, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. That is now how I picture an Evangeline and it is now my favorite Evangeline combo. I wouldn't have even thought about the name Evangeline before the dream and it is now in my top ten.
    Last edited by hardertobreathe; December 17th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    Zoe, Veronica, Selene, Thalia, Magdalena, Adeline, Alice, Cleo, Isadora/Isidora, & Phoebe

Dimitri, Augustus, Jude, Gregory, Tobias, Leo, Samuel, James, Jason, & Orion

Crushing On: Nicoletta, Louisa, Ariadne, Eleanor & Benjamin, Nico, Giedon

Have a fabulous day!

I had a dream where I had two girls, one named Crysathamum Hummingbird and the other named Moon Flower, nothing like my usual tastes and I don't really know where I got them from.

Dreams are weird. On two seperate occasions, I dreamed DH and I gave birth to twin boys. The first time they were called Harry and Henry. Which is strange because they are essentially the same, and I would never do that to my children.

The second time one boy was Matthew ( after my brother). Dh wanted to name the other boy Brandon Jordan. I cried out how horrible a name that was, and we setteled on John.

Those were strange times indeed.

This has been a reoccuring theme in my dreams for a long while now. Each child was in a seprate dream. A son named Brian, an adopted daughter named Alexandra, a daughter named Melinda Edith after my grandparents, another daughter named Geraldine (no surprise there! It's my favorite name). And my most recent one, a son named Edward William.

I honestly don't know where Brian or Alexandra came from. Aside from dreaming of children, I've had dreams where I met a girl named Shannon and a man named Jennifer! How bizzare.
    Danielle • 18 years old • United States

Dreaming of future offspring and a career working with children