Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 20th, 2014 at 11:07 AM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter, I had a very vivid dream where I was introducing a toddler with curly hair and glasses and I said, this is my daughter, Iona. Iona is not a name I had ever considered (although after a while, I realized it is the name of the street my high school was one - such a subconcious memory!). Although my husband took this dream to mean we should at least add Iona to the list, if not just name the baby that outright, I didn't really find it a pretty name so we went another way.

I haven't dreamed names of my own children, but I have dreamed my close friend was pregnant with a baby boy she named Spencer Matthew, the middle name after the baby's father. This friend happens to be single and has never dated a guy named Matthew, so I've no idea where the name came from.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I had a dream one time I was pregnant with a girl and wanted my mom to name the baby. She kept suggesting names to me that her and I both hate! lol

Some of those names were:
    Josephine
    Mabel
    Gertrude
    Millicent
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elizabeth, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

I know a couple, a pastor and his wife, that have just had a little boy and I dreamt that they named him Moses. They didn't though, he's called Henry.

And this wasn't me but my friend's sister. When their nephew was due she had a dream that they named him Seven. She told her husband this who texted his brother-in-law to tell him. When the baby was born he then texted his sister that they had actually called him Seven. She thought she'd had some sort of divine revelation He's actually called Levi.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan