Names Searched Right Now:

Things change so quickly!

I was totally in love with the name Noah but recently that love has faded and I don't know why! I'd put the popularity issues aside because I loved the name so much but now it just doesn't sound right to me.

My other favourite boys names are Isaac, Theodore, Declan & Asher.

I know that it fits well with the name Isaac and I do love the sound of Noah & Isaac together but I don't love it with the other names. Biblical boy's names were totally my style but my partner's not overly keen. He does like unusual names with a rather vintage flair such as Barnaby and Rupert and names that you don't here everyday. Popularity is an issue for both of us so I probably always knew deep down that Noah wouldn't make the cut.

So I'm looking for suggestions of names that fit well with Theodore, Declan & Asher. Not overly biblical (so no Elijah, Ezra etc.) and nothing too popular (Noah, Riley, Mason).

A few thoughts I've had...
    Barnaby
    Miles
    Elliot
    Sebastian (would love to use but can't)

All ideas welcome!

Owen
    Jack
    Tobias
    Oliver
    Conall
    Lewis
    Aaron
    Rhys
    Gabriel
    Leevi
    Lucas

I'm not sure if these suggestions are any good :/

Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I like Theodore out of your current list. We are not religious, but my husband really likes Abraham. The nicknames Abe and Brahm are nice. Here are some other suggestions:

Bartleby
    Huck
    Beasley
    Maxwell
    Alastair
    Franklin
    Magnus
    Arthur
    Luke
    Oscar
    Archer

Tobias, Casper, Franklin, Oscar, Jonas, Marshall and Samson are ones I've considered but cannot use for reason or another.

Leander is the one that has jumped out at me, what nicknames would work for this?

I've gathered a list of potentials, so thoughts on these would be great; Barnaby, Gabriel, Jacoby, Jesse, Micah, Roman & Sebastian!