Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Your GP list is full of nice, usable options! I'd totally love to see an Ingrid, Gloria, Maeve, August or Ezekiel running around!

Girls:
    Allegra (Allergies run in my family, and I've been on the medication Allegra for years! Any kid of mine very well end up in the same boat.)
    Anastasie
    Annevieve
    Bellatrix
    Evangelina
    Gloriana
    Hero
    Juniper
    Kielo
    Leocadia
    Lucelia
    Marigold
    Mnemosyne
    November
    Olympia
    Pasiphae
    Riona (Just too similar to the more popular Fiona to be practical)
    Saoirse
    Sophia (popularity)
    Tisiphone
    Wednesday

My taste in boys names doesn't tend to get too over the top (I like primarily Biblical names, and I'm inclined to use any of those as long as there's a viable/more popular nickname), but I've loved Ares for such a long time that it deserves a mention here.
    Alice-Violet-Eleanor-Clara-Audrey
    Phineas-Simon-Felix-James-Leo

Let's see:

Boys:

Shea
    Drury
    Ever
    Keats
    Eden
    Rudy
    Lark

Girls:

Agatha
    Boheme
    Violetta
    Lana
    Deirdre
    Thursday

And my only problem with them is that they're either not Saint's names or they're too weird for my family to handle : )

And Scheherazade is totally on my list for a perfect cat's name @geeknamezyo!
    Last edited by chrisco; December 16th, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien

All of your names are very wearable (Ingrid in particular *swoon*), @nj45

My guilty pleasure names:
    Bloodraven: As a middle, obviously. It's the alias of Brynden Rivers (the half-brother of Shiera Seastar - how beautiful is that) from ASOIAF. I just think it's badass.

Ramses: I worry this might be too grand (lol). It's such a beautiful name though.

Viserys: Another ASOIAF name with really bad namesakes. It's one of GRRM's most handsome creations though.

Jezebel: Need I say more? The associations to this name are really dreadful, but the name itself is gorgeous.

Katla: Astrid Lindgren-dragon from The Brothers Lionheart (Bröderna Lejonhjärta), owned by the main antagonist, Tengil, who use her to terrorise Nangijala. I really love both Katla and Tengil (the names, not the characters, lol), but I was lethally afraid of both when I read Bröderna Lejonhjärta as a child.

Marie-Bonaparte: This one is so out there and I know it (hence why I have it on my GP list). I just think that the names compliment each other so well. And Napoleon aside, Bonaparte is a lovely and regal name, isn't it?

Scheherazade: Is a lot of name. But the One Thousand and One Nights is just wonderful. I really love it a lot.

Vilhelmiinannguaq: If you think Scheherazade is a lot of name, then you haven't heard of the Greenlandic Vilhelmiinannguaq just yet. It's basically the Kalaallisut spelling of the Danish Vilhelmine and perfect if you want your child to hate you. I still love it though.
    Last edited by shvibziks; December 16th, 2013 at 05:50 PM.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Hermione, Rowena, Scarlett, Evanora and Theodora
    Wish I was brave enough

I've actually considered:
    Sailor & Ptolemy. Although I'd still have to be brave...