Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Which name do you like the best?

Were deciding between two names for a boy.. We already have a girls name picked out.
    Help!!
    Its between:

Cain Charles Caldwell

or

Cade Charles Caldwell

Big brother Chace isn't much help either.. Hahah he just wants a baby around.
    My hubbys initials are CCC and they will share the same middle name as well. Its his way of getting a Junior without actually having one. I don't like the idea of calling a child Junior. Just not my style.

I prefer Cade Charles Caldwell.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

I like the sound of Cain much better. I think it goes better with Chace too. Not to mention the role model Caine Monroy (who made Caine's Arcade).
    ~~~ Rónán Asa "Roan", Cian Phinneas "Finn", Jacoby Tate "Coby", Zephyr Blaise "Zeph", Sören Les "Sev", Django Oran ~~~
    ~~~ Phoenix Willow "Phae", Romilly Skye "Romy" Ottilie Dawn, Naia Brooke, Linnéa Ffion, Coralie Rain "Coa" ~~~
    My favorites change every day!

Cain sounds sounds better with your surname. However, the name comes with some major baggage: Cain killed his brother Abel in the Bible. Cade Caldwell is too heavy on the "d".
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I would go with Cade. Cain has negative connotations.
    Cade goes better with brother Chace too, and Cade Caldwell sounds pretty cool to me!