Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

"L" middle name help! please! sick of my list!

Ok so my (originally) unintentional "L" middle theme seems to be sticking..the other kids feel this baby "wont match them" if he doesnt have an "L" middle name..so dh and I are revisiting L names..but I feel like I've seen every name in existence and still can't find the ONE and baby is due in about 5-8 weeks!

For reference, this is baby # 4, a boy, who will be named Remy (english pronunciation of REHM-ee). Last name is also two syllables ending in y. Our other kids middle names are Loki, Lily and Levi (b,g,b)

Please hit me with some fresh L name ideas! interesting, unique, uncommon, literary, place names, "famous" L-names..but not weird/made up..you get what I mean, thanks in advance!

also..the only names left one our list that one or the other of us hasn't vetoed are: Lochlan, Lincoln, Leonard, Leo and Lionel

直美 Naomi

Lucia Pascale

Avery Edward Francis

I like the names Lincoln and Lochlan...
    What about...

Laird ?
    Leland
    Langston
    Lennox
    Lennon
    Loren
    Ludlow
    Lyndon

Good luck!

Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

If you use Lochlan please spell it Lachlan
    Maybe something four letters since all your other L middles have four letters maybe Lane, Lafe, Lake or Lars?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆