Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The New Kids On The List - FN/MN Combos

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

Maebry Eloise o Avia Juniper o Indie Rose Clementine
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Emerson Gray o Bennett Wolf
    -------------------- o -------------------- o ---------------------

heart my son

Seems like you enjoy lacy, feminine names. My favorites are those that have a little more edge:

Imogen Lucy
    Freya Vivienne
    Isabella Claire (not an unexpected combination, but strong and beautiful nonetheless)
    Charlotte Adeline (definitely sweet and feminine, but well-balanced so it feels dignified not frilly)

Lydia Joy
    Rosalind Claire, Rosalind Eleanor
    Sophia Vivienne, Clara Vivienne
    Annabel Violet
    Harriet Adeline

WOW! Beautiful list! I love so many of them!

Imogen Lucy - ADORE!
    Charlotte Adeline - ADOREEE!
    Sophia Violet - Stunning, I prefer Violet Sophia though,
    Rosalind Sophia - Don't love Rosalind or Sophia
    Clara Eleanor - Pretty,
    Amelia Josephine - WOWZA!
    Freya Vivienne - Hm, not a huge fan.
    Harriet Olivia - Harriet! So unexpected yet well known and stunning! I think Harriet is ready for revival! Great next to common Olivia.
    Penelope Joy - A sweet name.
    Olivia Madeleine - 2 relatively common names, but how could you dislike either?
    Emily Catherine - Emily is one of my favourite names ever. (It helps that it's my BFF's name)
    Diana Juliet - Pretty, has an ancient feel to it, but doesn't feel tired.
    Annabel Clarissa - Don't love either name, or the combo.
    Isla Josephine - So pretty! Simple and elegant.
    Abigail Felicity - Abigail is one of those names that I just love. Felicity is a bit of a guilty pleasure,
    Isabella Claire - I prefer Isabelle. Claire is ok, but overused IMO.
    Leah Margaret - I love Leah. Margaret is feeling tired out to me though.
    Lydia Isabelle - LOVE them as individuals! But there's something off about the combo.
    Lauren Arabella - I like Lauren, Arabella is overly frilly though.
    Elizabeth Joanna/Johannah - This is meh. Not exciting at all.
    Top Choices: Imogen Lucy, Charlotte Adeline, Amelia Josephine, Emily Catherine, Harriet Olivia, Isla Josephine, and Abigail Felicity.
    Ideas: Imogen Olivia, Isla Adeline, Amelia Catherine, Emily Adeline. (I tried to think of one for Harriet, but it's absolutely perfect with Olivia), Abigail Lucy.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

My thoughts on the names:-
    Imogen Lucy - Imogen is a lovely Shakespearean inspired choice. She has a great sound and looks very wholesome. I also love the Immie nickname as well. Imogen's middle name isn't my thing. Lucy just reminds me of the word 'loose' which I find so unattractive.

Charlotte Adeline - Charlotte is simply delightful, she's such an elegant name and looks really effortless. I love the Lottie nickname it's honesty brilliant. I love how Adeline works with Charlotte as a middle name. It's just such a gorgeous name with a brilliant sound.

Sophia Violet - Sophia is a lovely name. She sounds so wholesome and elegant. I love her meaning 'wisdom' and her effortless sound. Despite her overwhelming popularity she feels fresh. Violet sounds delightful with Sophia. Such a sweet preppy combination.

Rosalind Sophia - I love Rose names including Rosalind she has a great arty feel and looks very elegant. Rosalind is a fabulous choice and I love the range of nicknames attached to Rosalind such as Rosie, Rose, Rosa, and Lindy. Sophia looks light and elegant in the middle name slot. Rosalind Sophia is very demure.

Clara Eleanor - Love Clara she's a great wintry choice. Love Eleanor she's elegant and regal in sound. But together I find the pairing sounds odd.

Amelia Josephine - Amelia is overwhelmingly popular in the UK. She's no.1 spot for the UK. But I totally see why she's very sweet and has a nice sound. Josephine is gorgeous, she sounds lovely with Amelia. Amelia Josephine is great.

Freya Vivienne - I dislike Freya. I grew up with an awful girl called Freya she was such a b.i.t.c.h thus has put me of this name forever. However I do love Freyja she just feels so majestic and mythological. Far more intriguing then Freya. I would prefer Freyja Vivienne. Vivienne is lush though.

Harriet Olivia - Harriet is a lovely name. She feels so upper crust Brit. Olivia sounds really refreshing in the middle name slot. Harriet Olivia has a great sound. Very upper crust Brit.

Penelope Joy - Penelope is a great classic. Very elegant and sweet. She's a lovely classic and I love the nickname Penny which is just endearing. I love how Joy sounds with Penelope. The combination is gorgeous.

Olivia Madeleine - Olivia is a gorgeous name and still feels refreshing despite her popularity. I also love the nicknames Liv and Livy as well. I also love the Madeleine middle name she's a lovely name and I adore this French spelling. Olivia Madeleine is just lush.

Emily Catherine - Emily is a nice name. But she does feel slightly beige. I prefer Emmeline or Emma. Catherine is lovely.

Diana Juliet - Diana has grown on me a lot. She's a classic with cool mythological ties. She sounds intriguing with Juliet which is a lovely Shakespearean classic. But I would prefer Juliet Diana, it has a better sound.

Annabel Clarissa - Annabel is a great choice. She has a lovable sound which is apt due to her adorable meaning. Furthermore this is my favourite spelling. I've been put of Clarissa through having another bitchy girl in my life who has this name. But I do see her appeal in this combo.

Isla Josephine - Isla has a fresh modern appeal and sees to conjure up images of islands, the ocean, and gorgeous beaches. She's a cool choice. Josephine sounds great with Isla. It's lovely. Josephine sounds sweet with Isla. The whole name sounds brilliant.

Abigail Felicity - Ugh I hate Abigail so much! I prefer just Abby. Felicity is lovely though.

Isabella Claire - Isabella is a gorgeous name. You can totally see her popularity it's just such a great choice. I love Bella as a nickname as well!! Claire sounds delightful with Isabella. Such an awesome combination.

Leah Margaret - Despite the cool religious connotations she isn't a favourite of mine. Margaret is a classic though but I prefer Marguerite.

Lydia Isabelle - Lydia is a nice name. I've got over the dodgy NHS advertising! I prefer Isabel though spelling wise.

Lauren Arabella - Lauren is a nice simple classic. Arabella is also delightful. Prefer Arabella Lauren.

Elizabeth Joanna/Johanna - I love Elizabeth she's a great classic. She sounds very regal and elegant but also has lovely biblical connotations. She has awesome nicknames attached such as Eliza, Lizzie, Liz, Beth, Betty, Betsy, Libby etc all of which are very adaptable. Joanna/Johanna are great choices. Johanna feels slightly more exotic and almost has a South African vibe which I feel is really cool. Whereas Joanna feels more classic. Either way good combination.

: )