Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quirky and cool names you've heard recently!

I was in the airport last week and over heard a conversation between a family with a 14 year old daughter and a 12 year old son.

The girls name was Edwina and the boys was Story. I loved it! I'm always on the lookout for more 'interesting' names being used in real life, versus just on the nameberry forums.

At my high school I've also met an Olive and two Thor's which are also only names I've seen on here

What are some of the more "quirky" names you've encountered recently?
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

My sister-in-law shared her middle name recently: Siciliana (a style of music her dad liked, apparently).
    And I heard this name out and about last week: Adorabella. I find it much too frilly, but she gets called Dora/Bella.
    Eliza Audrey | Eamon Reid
    Amalia Hazel | Leo Benjamin
    Freya Madeleine | Ronan Seth

I met a boy today named Kanyon.

I live in a small southern town, so the quirkiest names you're gonna get are the made up or ghetto. But I heard of a little Stevie Grace who attends my church. I can't decide how much I like her name, but it's definitely cute and quirky.
    not expecting, just collecting.

I actually came on here today intending to make a similar thread because of the two kids I just met:

Emiliano and Veralina