Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    ksilvia very sorry to hear that!! Is he still going to be apart of bubs life?? These things happen, but in the long run, there's no point trying to be happy for your childs sake.. best of luck with it all and just surround yourself with positive people

Quote Originally Posted by miss_sam View Post
    ksilvia very sorry to hear that!! Is he still going to be apart of bubs life?? These things happen, but in the long run, there's no point trying to be happy for your childs sake.. best of luck with it all and just surround yourself with positive people
    Oh, he cheated on me a whole bunch while we were TTC and in very early pregnancy, and I just didn't find out about it until I was seven weeks pregnant, so it was more of a moral issue than I left just to be happy.
    He says he wants to be now, but he did offer me a lot of money to get an abortion after I left, as well as using various other manipulations/scare tactics to try to convince me, so who knows.
    He's a not living a very child friendly lifestyle, as well as being morally reprehensible, so I'm hoping he stays away. But he also lives 2000 miles away from where I moved, so I don't think he could really be a father figure even if he wanted to be.
    No more sad divorce talk! Happy baby talk from this point on!

So being as this is nameberry, do we all have baby names sort of picked out at this point, or are we still pondering?
    I've got a short list for girls, but I'm totally blank for boys! I just can't get inspired.

I haven't had bad symptoms by any means, but gosh am I ready for that second trimester energy boost I keep hearing. I'm so exhausted all the time! Any other ladies having a hard time keeping up with the housework?

All you girls getting to the gym are awesome. I haven't been since I found out because I've been so tired, but I know I need to be walking and getting good exercise. Thanks for being an inspiration!

Right now we really like Jonah for a boy, I have a feeling it's gonna stick. We don't have any other options that we both like, and I am growing fonder of Jonah as a name the more I think about it.
    Last edited by mweath; December 22nd, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
    mara tenille
    due with baby #1 on 7-3-14

freya - adelaide - eloise - evelyn - vera - blythe - vivienne
    finneas - tobias - knox - sparrow - jude - ezekiel

Due 1st Sept

Hi. I've just finished an IVF cycle and found out I'm about 5 weeks along.
    I'm glad there are people at around the stage I'm at. I feel the need to chat so please chat away!! we're not telling telling people anytime soon. I had a miscarriage about 5 months ago so my husband and I are really nervous about this working out.

Yes, it had been a disaster trying to work full time and get housework done, especially when I feel sick every evening! I'm hoping my morning sickness has almost run its course so we can all get back to normal.

As for names, I have my favorites but hubby won't discuss with me until we find out what we are having. I have been crushing on Eliza for a girl but he is worried it is too popular. I picked Maeby's name myself and he had no say but we shall see how it goes this time!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher