Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    hopefulmommy- It was amazing to finally see those two lines after so long. How long did you try before conceiving? My younger sister conceived within two months of "not trying, not preventing." I wish I had some book recommendations, but I'm just as clueless as you are! I do try to abstain from online searches, though, as they tend to freak me out. Glad we've got an expert to counsel us haha. I'm also not experiencing any symptoms. I'm only at about 4 1/2 weeks, I think, so I guess I still have a little while before I start feeling it. Hopefully any morning sickness will wait until after the holidays to kick in!

Stephy - I'm glad the baby's heart rate has gone up to normal- how scary that must have been! Have you told your family and friends about your pregnancy yet?
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

We've told most of our family about the pregnancy, and I have told some coworkers about it as well. I had been getting so sick when I was at work they kind of knew something was up anyway. Everything is looking good so I figured I would just tell them. The best was telling my 3 year old. She is so excited and she tells us all the time she wants a little sister. She tells us she loves the baby already.

We are also really excited because my sister in law is pregnant and due at the very end of May. She had been trying for years and after a failed round of fertility treatments she got pregnant naturally, which is so exciting. My MIL doesn't know what she is going to do with 2 babies at the same time. My daughter has been the only grandchild on that side and will have a hard time sharing the attention.
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

It feels a little odd to be posting on here, but I'm due at the end of July, beginning of August with our 5th baby. I'm pretty excited and sort of hoping for a boy, but I'll be thrilled with whatever we get. Even though this is my 5th, I still get super nervous and anxious until I'm sure everything is ok About the symptoms-I've had a different type of pregnancy with every baby. With my first I was contstantly sick and throwing up-but I gained the most weight! With each baby after him, I got less sick, gained less weight, and generally felt better until the very end. I do have the terrible symptom of heart palpitations and super fast heart rate which absoutely suck, but hopefully we'll be able to control it with this baby (and I won't be always afraid I'm going to die!!). Good luck to all our summer/late summer babies!
    Killian Jude-11/09
    Ronan Fox-01/11
    Delaney Caroline-04/12
    Rory Eliza-05/13
    Fiona Rosalie-07/14

Stephy- I can't wait to tell my friends and family! They'll be so happy. (:
    Your daughter sounds so precious. I know some kids don't take the news very well. It's good that she's so excited!
    It's so great that your SIL is finally getting a little bub of her own. She must be so excited after all this time. My sister is expecting as well, due mid-late June.

Rachel - Congrats on the pregnancy! Wow- number 5! Hopefully this pregnancy will follow the trend and be even easier than the last.
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

So excited that this thread has been started! Thanks, hopefulmommy!

My name is Mara, I'll be 23 on the 30th of this month. DH is Patrick, he's 22. We celebrated our first anniversary on November 17th, and found out we are pregnant just a couple days before that. I'm due July 3rd, so I'm 11 weeks along.

I have had it pretty easy, honestly. No morning sickness and very little queasiness the whole time I've been pregnant. I did have super sore boobs (so frustrating when you're a DDD and a stomach sleeper) and the last three weeks I have been by far the most tired so far. The most weird/frustrating symptom I've had is that certain foods will sound totally disgusting, or I will think something sounds good and then once I have it in front of me it just is not at all appetizing. I also lose my appetite randomly a lot. So far I have craved salty/spicy/sour things, and will devour a bag of plain potato chips before you even realize what's happening.

So excited to share this happy time with some fellow berries!
    mara tenille
    due with baby #1 on 7-3-14

freya - adelaide - eloise - evelyn - vera - blythe - vivienne
    finneas - tobias - knox - sparrow - jude - ezekiel