Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    @swish
    That's hilarious! Poor husband.. I've actually been totally fine, mentally. I'm just normal. Not overly sensitive or neurotic or forgetful, or anything bad, really. Just me. Physically, I faint if I don't drink water pretty much constantly. Even a walk through the pet store yesterday that took about ten minutes had me incredibly dizzy, but add water and voila! Fixed. Anyone else having issues with fainting and crazy high water consumption? The amount of water I have to consume in a day is so high it would really challenge the average person's idea of how much water the human body can hold.

I've been in the habit, for a long time, of carrying a large water bottle with me, so I'm used to drinking a lot of water during the day. Now, however, the 56oz that used to get me through the day isn't even coming close to cutting it! SO much water, all the time.

As for fainting, I've had a few instances of being on my feet too much without having anything to drink and gotten woozy, but, like ksilvia said, water is the cure-all! I have been more forgetful than usual, though, especially on days when work has been particularly stressful. My memory wasn't super great before, but now -- yikes. I'm blaming it rather shamelessly on the pregnancy, and seem to be getting away with it. ;-)

Anatomy scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed that the girls are growing well and looking good, because I still can't feel them yet.

Had my appointment yesterday and Saela is great! Heart rate of 140 and my BP was good. However, I did fail my glucose test, just like I did last pregnancy. I am so mad I have to go take the 3 hour... Another day off work for 3 hours of torture! I would rather be at school with my 7th graders.... That's saying a lot!
    Last edited by stephykneejo; March 27th, 2014 at 06:35 PM.
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne - Piper - Juna
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher - Ledger - Brinker

My appointment yesterday was great, too, but loooooong! Almost 2 hours in the exam room to do both twins' anatomy scans. Of course, they weren't positioned ideally for all the pictures, and A was upside down, kicking her sister in the head through the membrane, but it was awesome to see all their little parts up close, looking normal! They did let me know that a fetal echocardiogram is recommended because we did IVF, so now I have to try to schedule that. That'll mean one appointment per week for the next three!

My stomach wasn't feeling so great yesterday (lentil soup was not the best idea I've ever had, apparently), but among my discomfort I started to feel some interesting new bumps in my belly as I tried to go to sleep. If they keep up today, now that I'm feeling better, I think we can officially call it baby movement! Woohoo!

Yay mermaiden! So glad everything looked good on the scan and the babies are healthy! I can't imagine that much time for an anatomy scan. Saela cooperated so well, we were out of there in 20 minutes! It definitely would be more difficult with two smooshed in there. I hope you are feeling them more, it is such a treat. I have been feeling Saela for so long now, when she isn't moving I worry (for nothing though, really).

My stomach feels huge to me. It is bigger than it was with my first pregnancy already, and I still have quite a long time left. I have had the first instance of someone touching my belly uninvited. I feel like you should always ask before you touch someone! I picked Maeby up from preschool yesterday and her teacher started rubbing my stomach....it was awkward. Anyone else have this happen yet? This is my first time in both pregnancies that this has happened to me!

Hope everyone is continuing to do well!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne - Piper - Juna
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher - Ledger - Brinker