Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
    Well.. got bad news today. No heartbeat. Not at all what I wanted to see at the ultrasound... having a rough night.. trying to find a silver lining in all this.

@blueeyes - so sorry to hear that! Every pregnant woman's worst nightmare come true. I hope you find comfort in your family and friends.

On a lighter nite, we had our anatomy scan today and baby is healthy and active. Growing so well and everything looks great! Found out its another GIRL! Saela Eliza will join our family as the last piece of the puzzle. Can't wait to tell family and friends on Sunday at our gender reveal.
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne - Piper - Juna
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher - Ledger - Brinker

Blueeyes- I'm so so sorry. My heart is with you.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Blueeyes - thinking of you during this difficult time!

A week ago I couldn't even log on here. It got worse. I passed three palm sized blood clots. We called the on-call-dr. and he said to rest and not to move all day... so that's what I did. Monday was a holiday in Canada so I followed the dr.'s orders. Tuesday we finally called our nurse and she said to go and get an ultra sound. Long story short, the radiologists were not available by the time I got to the hospital. However, I was finally able to hear the heartbeat for the first time! It was so nice to know that things were still good. We were able to get an appt. for the very next day. Of course, it was waving at us, telling us to chill out.

We go on Thursday to the high risk clinic and hopefully they will be able to tell us if the bleed has gotten smaller or hopefully healed!
    1st Child due 8/17/2014
    TTC since March 2013
    Started on Metformin 8/13/13

Hi everyone, just stumbled across this thread and thought I would join as a latecomer I'm rounding out my 19th week, due July 24th. We found out last week we are having a BOY! I'm still getting used the the news, as I always imagined myself having a girl first - it's a 5 generation tradition in my family, and I have three younger sisters, so a boy will be a new experience for me! We are thrilled however, this is my first baby and my husband has a 13 year old daughter so it will be his first son which he's excited about. Still working on boys names, so far we only have one we would even consider so we have a ways to go to find something we LOVE. So glad I found this thread, looking forward to the rest of the journey