Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    Good news - baby is still fine - moving around and even trying to show us how strong it is by flexing its muscles. The good thing about all the bleeding is that I get lots of ultrasounds to see how it's doing. Another ultrasound in two weeks at 15 weeks and 4 days!

Bad news, I have an 8cm subchorionic bleed. This should resolve itself and I'm not longer on bed rest but was told not to overdo it.

Congrats to vedettessoir on your baby boy.

My husband told me yesterday that he thinks that it's a girl - of course, I think it's a boy! Only 6 more long weeks until we find out!
    1st Child due 8/17/2014
    TTC since March 2013
    Started on Metformin 8/13/13

Hello all I just joined and figured this would probably be a great place for my first post.
    I am due September 10th with my 2nd child!

Welcome, malavany! How old and what gender is your first? Have you had any symptoms? Hope you are one of the lucky ones!

Tomorrow is our big day! I am having my second teaching observation of the year in the morning and then leaving for half day to find out the gender of our little one! We are so excited, and we are also excited to keep it a secret between the two of us until our gender reveal party on Sunday!
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

Stephy- can't wait to hear what you're having! I can't believe some of us are far enough along to know!

Tiffany- how are you feeling?

Mommas with headaches- are they any better?

My morning sickness seems to not be going away. Have lost weight.... My doc put me on Zofran.. Hopefully this helps!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I am 10 weeks pregnant and we are meeting with the midwife today. I will have a physical and we will get to hear the heart beat for the first time!
    We are super excited! I have been a nervous wreck because I feel so great that I wonder if something is wrong.. The breast tenderness has gone away, I have no sickness or food aversions, the sleepiness is much better and I have lost about 3 pounds which makes me nervous (I have been eating lots of food as I normally do). My husband assures me my belly is growing so there is nothing to worry about but I am happy this appointment is finally here so i can know for sure.
    Anyone else feeling great?