Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 92 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    I'm due with baby number 3 on July 16. My fiancé and I don't care about the gender.
    😃 New wife and new mother of 3.

Loving Sam, Joely, Arlo and Bristol.

Quote Originally Posted by rachelkm View Post
    I'm right at 14 weeks now, and I've noticed that I'm getting terrible headaches that last all day and night. Anyone else with this? It's totally annoying, especially when you have other little ones that need you all the time!
    Yes!!!I've been experiencing the same thing, and with a hyper four year old (which I notice you have a 4 year old as well) it's a nightmare, especially when he wants to play Octanauts and the only way to stop the insistent "mommy we can play Octanauts now" is to turn Octanuats on the TV which is probably the worst thing for a headache EVER. But at the end of the day, it's all worth it... <3

(I'm due in August with my second summer baby boy)
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"]Drew Hollis Rhodes[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFA500"]Mama to Rucker and soon to be baby boy #2[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]:D[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Thaddeus Boyd Crew Wyatt Stetson Todd Scotty Cotton Tripp Hitch Leo[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Amity Hunter Everly Ridley Ryan Kelly Wesley Rory[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by rachelkm View Post
    I'm right at 14 weeks now, and I've noticed that I'm getting terrible headaches that last all day and night. Anyone else with this? It's totally annoying, especially when you have other little ones that need you all the time!
    Yes!!!I've been experiencing the same thing, and with a hyper four year old (which I notice you have a 4 year old as well) it's a nightmare. But at the end of the day, it's all worth it... <3

(I'm due in August with my second summer baby)
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"]Drew Hollis Rhodes[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFA500"]Mama to Rucker and soon to be baby boy #2[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]:D[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Thaddeus Boyd Crew Wyatt Stetson Todd Scotty Cotton Tripp Hitch Leo[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Amity Hunter Everly Ridley Ryan Kelly Wesley Rory[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

@drew Wow, you already know what you're having? I'm due in July and have yet to find out, because I'm not far enough along yet.
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

Hey ladies!

I've been a little absent, as I've been dealing with severe morning (ha! That's funny) sickness. Almost had to go to the hospital as my OB was concerned I was dehydrated. She recommended me take 25-50mg of B6 with half a Unisom at night to help with the nausea. This is day two of it and I must say I feel so much better. Still have food aversions and I'm not eating like before, but at least I can keep food down! Water too! I actually missed drinking water! Keeping my fingers crossed this works and/or this morning sickness goes away!
    My Zoe ... My life
    9/12/14