Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    @tiffanyw that's a cool coincidence. Great time to announce! You could do something about first came love, then came marriage (since it's your anniversary!) here comes momma with a baby Carriage. Baby______ debuts 8/17/14! Just an idea, I am sure you will think of something! I remember I was so excited the first time and everyone was so shocked. This time around its more like a given that I would finally be pregnant with #2. Less of an exciting reveal lol
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

Mermaden it is widespread! Cruise lines are not equipped with proper medical staff or equipment for a preterm labor. I just found out my cousin-in-law was turned away about 10 years ago. Missed a family wedding and everything because she didn't know about the rule. If my baby was to come prematurely I would rather not be flown to the nearest island and have to be at that NICU for months! Yikes. Its a good rule to have in place. If you're thinking of going on one, do it soon. The number of weeks varies from line to line but it seems that 26 weeks is the latest.

Congrats dindlee and fancypants! Welcome Kinberlymarie! Make sure you're eating when you take your prenatal vitamin, I was always nauseous if I took it on an empty stomach.

Ksilva I was a total wimp all my life about giving blood and needles in general, until I got pregnant. I still don't enjoy it and will not be visiting the red cross donation line any time soon, but when Im pregnant it doesn't bother me at all. Weird. So jealous you have your anatomy scan this month!!! Im scheduled for mine on Feb 12. My practice will not perform one before 20 weeks. I could go have one done somewhere else privately, but we can't afford it. Glad you are all done with testing now
    Last edited by vedettessoir; January 11th, 2014 at 03:20 PM.
    mommy to harper kay ~ 2010
    # 2 on the way! little boy is due july 2, 2014

@stephykneejo

I am due July 9, so I'll be seventeen weeks when I go in for my scan. I was supposed to go in between eighteen and twenty weeks, but they had an opening then and my doctor said I would be fine. Our due dates are really close!
    I hope you get to have your party. It's always tough scheduling things around like a thousand other people's schedules. I'm sure you can find a time that works. People can be surprisingly accommodating.

@ksilvia - Yes, we are so close! I had my first a week early, and my mom went earlier and earlier every time, so we will see. Labor also went quicker and quicker for her, which I hope is true for me too. My entire labor and delivery, from first contraction until the baby was out, was only 13 hours, with only 30 minutes in the hospital before she made her debut! It worked out well - I didn't want to get an epidural and ended up not having a chance to get one! I am so excited for you and your scan! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

@stephykneejo

ONLY 13 hours? ONLY?! I am so not looking forward to labor! I'm not going to get an epidural either, so I'm a bit intimidated. My mom had all four of us naturally, so I believe it's a lot more possible than most woman nowadays think it is.
    I am really hoping for a girl. I grew up with three sisters and a single mom, so I know how girls work. I don't know about boys. Plus, my soon-to-be-ex-husband said he would leave me alone if I have a girl, but wants to be heavily involved if it's a boy. And I really want him out of my life, so... Think girly thoughts for me.