Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby brother to Riley Grace and Brenna Elise

Looking for suggestions for #3 (if he was a she, she would have been Maeve). Last name is two syllable C___ - in, so not sure about names starting with "c" and/or ending in "n", even though we really like some. Some of our top choices so far:

Callum
    Cormac
    Crosby
    Declan
    Eamon
    Finley
    Nolan
    Wesley

Michael (family/honor name) is the likely MN. Although middle suggestions are also appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

I think Fin/Finley fits best. It has a very modern feel. I also really like Declan, Cormac, and Eamon.

If your last name starts with a hard C, I would eliminate Cormac and maybe Declan. It's just too much hard C, unfortunately.

Finley are Wesley are pretty similar to Riley; Declan, Eamon, and Nolan all end in -n. Would you consider Finn or Wes to avoid being too matchy with Riley?

Which leaves Callum and Crosby. Callum is a personal fave--as long as you don't mind the alliteration of Callum C-----in and the m's running together in Callum Michael (I think it sounds handsome anyway!)

If the things I mentioned above don't bother you, I'd keep Wesley and Eamon on the list too!
    Cora Etta Hazel Madeleine Matilda Penelope Sylvie Thea Vivienne Zara
    Archer Emmett Emrys Ianto Jasper Julian Leo Rhys Sawyer Theo

Cormac Michael is adorable. : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

What an amazing list! You have great taste. My top three in order are Cormac, Eamon then Declan. Cormac was our boy name for #3, who turned out to be a girl. We stopped at 3 kids, so I will always have a soft spot for this amazing name.

Best of luck!