Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby brother to Riley Grace and Brenna Elise

Looking for suggestions for #3 (if he was a she, she would have been Maeve). Last name is two syllable C___ - in, so not sure about names starting with "c" and/or ending in "n", even though we really like some. Some of our top choices so far:

Callum
    Cormac
    Crosby
    Declan
    Eamon
    Finley
    Nolan
    Wesley

Michael (family/honor name) is the likely MN. Although middle suggestions are also appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

I think Fin/Finley fits best. It has a very modern feel. I also really like Declan, Cormac, and Eamon.

If your last name starts with a hard C, I would eliminate Cormac and maybe Declan. It's just too much hard C, unfortunately.

Finley are Wesley are pretty similar to Riley; Declan, Eamon, and Nolan all end in -n. Would you consider Finn or Wes to avoid being too matchy with Riley?

Which leaves Callum and Crosby. Callum is a personal fave--as long as you don't mind the alliteration of Callum C-----in and the m's running together in Callum Michael (I think it sounds handsome anyway!)

If the things I mentioned above don't bother you, I'd keep Wesley and Eamon on the list too!
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Cormac Michael is adorable. : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

What an amazing list! You have great taste. My top three in order are Cormac, Eamon then Declan. Cormac was our boy name for #3, who turned out to be a girl. We stopped at 3 kids, so I will always have a soft spot for this amazing name.

Best of luck!