Names Searched Right Now:

Not-too-hippie hippie names

I have a different story, but I'm doing backgrounds of the parents in that one. It's a modern-type realistic fiction thingy, so they were born 1970-ish.

This family has a mother who is a botanist, and owns a little flower shop. They are kind of hippies, but more in the nature-y part than the naked and doing drugs part. The little shop has been passed down since the late 1800s. This woman's name is Charlotte Jacobs (maiden name is Blanchard, the shop is called Blanchard's Blossoms.) Her husband is Edward Jacobs.

Charlotte has 6 daughters-
    Ginger
    Ruby- my main character's mother
    Lavender "Ender"
    Harmony
    Juniper "June"/"Junie"
    ???

The last one will be twins with Harmony. I was thinking Marigold? Not sure though. Other characters (not all hippies) [most aren't too big] -
    Skylar
    Linden
    River
    Darby
    Harper
    Cyrus
    Melody
    Noah
    Emily
    Last edited by blueyorkie; December 11th, 2013 at 12:36 AM. Reason: wasn't clear
    Girls Top 10:
    Sonnet, Penelope, Evangeline, Maisie, Lexington, Fable, Cricket, Sailor, Seraphina, Thea

Boys Top 10:
    Hendrix, Roarke, Castle, Stellan, Cohen, Maximum, Calvary, Atticus, Hawk, Canaan

Guilty Pleasure-
    Boy: Kohl, Falcon, Myles, Flynnigan, Brave
    Girl: Tigerlily, Larkspur, Tinleigh, Emerson, Maddox

teenberry, equestrian, second youngest of 9 girls
    FurMommy to Bleu the yorkie!

I was born in that era. The only names on your potentials list that I heard when I was growing up are Melody and Noah. Some other nature-y names I remember are Ivy, Fawn, Bambi, Doe, Buck, Coral, Crystal, and Sunny (three of those are my cousins).

Hope that helps.

Thanks! Most of my list is the more modern people. This is the mother's family, just to have background. I'm sure there weren't many Darby's in the 70s! I like Ivy. And I kind of like Sunshine, so Sunny is pretty awesome. Thanks for your help!
    Girls Top 10:
    Sonnet, Penelope, Evangeline, Maisie, Lexington, Fable, Cricket, Sailor, Seraphina, Thea

Boys Top 10:
    Hendrix, Roarke, Castle, Stellan, Cohen, Maximum, Calvary, Atticus, Hawk, Canaan

Guilty Pleasure-
    Boy: Kohl, Falcon, Myles, Flynnigan, Brave
    Girl: Tigerlily, Larkspur, Tinleigh, Emerson, Maddox

teenberry, equestrian, second youngest of 9 girls
    FurMommy to Bleu the yorkie!

miranda, writer
    history enthusiast/buff and self-proclaimed fangirl

rafael • adrian • emmett • aaron • jared
    raynor • niccolo • richard • philip

ingrid • sybil • evelyn • amalia • cosima
    helena • leonor • blanche • florence