Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Help add to my list of romantic, European-inspired girls' names?

My taste in names over the last couple years has evolved to a style that is fairly consistent—I like pleasant-sounding, uncommon, yet not unheard of names that have a European sort of traditional vibe to them, yet offer a bit of whimsy.

#1 boys name for us, should we have one, is Mattias. It's a family name and we're pretty set on it. I would like any girl of ours to have a similarly-styled name.

I love my list, but I also feel like some of them I wouldn't be able to use in the same sibset, because they're too rhymey or similar. Can you help add to it so I'll have more options to dream of for potential sibsets as our TTC date approaches?

Oh, bonus points if you can think of pairings for twins. (They run in the family.)

Leonora
    Wilhelmina
    Hannelore
    Iliana
    Lucienne
    Lorelei
    Maelys
    Delphine
    Elodie
    Lucia
    Lisette
    Aurelia
    Leonie
    Two pink lines means we're now planning and not just dreaming of names! First babe, due 4/17.

Mattias Leo, Leander James, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George
    Arietta June, Leonora Pearl, Felicity Catherine, Elowen Mae

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I love your naming style! Mattias is one of my favorite names (in addition to Maelys, Lucia and Aurelia). How about:

Violetta
    Amadea
    Elizaveta
    Calais
    Genoveva
    Lorena
    Boheme (Maybe too hipster, but I love it)
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Igantius-Jude Sebastian-Eli Augustine-Samuel Damian

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Maura Francesca

Charlotte-Freya-Elisabet-Haidée-Afton-Ishmael-Matthias-Farrow-Crispin-Percy