Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another Name The Babies! G2R1 (by meganlee2012)

This is the second generation of a name the babies I made a while ago. I thought since I hadn't seen one of these games in a while, I would make this one.

If you've never played, the rules are simple. I will post 6 fictional families that are expecting children. Given the criteria, you must name the baby/babies in each round. At the end of each round, I will pick the best name(s) from the contestants for each family. A new round will be started with the names chosen. Have fun!

Family #1
    Piper Lauren Simmons married Owen King McCarthy. Piper & Owen are expecting their first baby, who they found out will be a little girl. Piper would like her first name to be winter themed without being Christmas themed. Owen wants her middle name to be after one of Piper's sisters: either Willow Cassandra or Ivy Danielle.

DD:

Family #2
    Berkley Rowan Miller married Jonah Andrew Simmons. They are expecting their first baby, a boy. Jonah wants their sons' first name to be very unique and uncommon, but still pronounceable. He wants people to look at the name and think "wow, I've never heard that before, but I like it!". Berkley wants his middle name to contain the letter W, just like Rowan and Andrew.

DS:

Family #3
    Guinevere Rosaline Clara Davis married Henry Merit Turner. Henry & Winnie are expecting their first baby, a girl. Winnie wants her name to be vintage-y. They would like her to have a nickname, but wouldn't mind if the name didn't. Henry wants her to have two middle names like Guinevere. One should be after Winnie's mother Maribel Paloma and one after his own mother Kendall Grace.

DD:

Family #4
    Lucy Temperance Turner married Weston Gray Miller. They are expecting their first baby, a baby boy. His first name should be a unisex name that is used almost equally for boys and girls. They want his middle name to be a color name.

DS:

Family #5
    Charlotte Liberty Bates married Theodore Calum Aaron Davis. Charlotte & Theo are expecting their first baby, a girl. Charlotte wants their daughter's first name to be sweet, soft, feminine sounding. She doesn't want it to have any hard sounds. Her middle name should be after her father.

DD:

Family #6
    Emma Jane McCarthy married Everett Lincoln Bates. They are expecting their first baby, who they found out is a boy. Both Emma & Everett want his first name to start with the letter E. His middle name should be from the top 20 of 1950 in the United States.

DS:
    Favorite Girls: Adelaide, Annabel, Charlotte, Cora, Eliza, Harper, Kinsley, Lila, Madeline, Piper, Presley, & Vivienne
    Favorite Boys: Archer, Asher, Bennett, Crew, Elliot, Everett, Griffin, Harrison, Jude, Logan, Maxwell, & Owen

Vote if you would like http://www.babynames.com/Names/namelist.php

Family #1
    Piper Lauren Simmons married Owen King McCarthy. Piper & Owen are expecting their first baby, who they found out will be a little girl. Piper would like her first name to be winter themed without being Christmas themed. Owen wants her middle name to be after one of Piper's sisters: either Willow Cassandra or Ivy Danielle.

DD: Hazel Cassandra

Family #2
    Berkley Rowan Miller married Jonah Andrew Simmons. They are expecting their first baby, a boy. Jonah wants their sons' first name to be very unique and uncommon, but still pronounceable. He wants people to look at the name and think "wow, I've never heard that before, but I like it!". Berkley wants his middle name to contain the letter W, just like Rowan and Andrew.

DS: Calloway Owen

Family #3
    Guinevere Rosaline Clara Davis married Henry Merit Turner. Henry & Winnie are expecting their first baby, a girl. Winnie wants her name to be vintage-y. They would like her to have a nickname, but wouldn't mind if the name didn't. Henry wants her to have two middle names like Guinevere. One should be after Winnie's mother Maribel Paloma and one after his own mother Kendall Grace.

DD: Daphne Paloma Grace "Fifi"

Family #4
    Lucy Temperance Turner married Weston Gray Miller. They are expecting their first baby, a baby boy. His first name should be a unisex name that is used almost equally for boys and girls. They want his middle name to be a color name.

DS: Cameron Cobalt

Family #5
    Charlotte Liberty Bates married Theodore Calum Aaron Davis. Charlotte & Theo are expecting their first baby, a girl. Charlotte wants their daughter's first name to be sweet, soft, feminine sounding. She doesn't want it to have any hard sounds. Her middle name should be after her father.

DD: Emmeline Theodora

Family #6
    Emma Jane McCarthy married Everett Lincoln Bates. They are expecting their first baby, who they found out is a boy. Both Emma & Everett want his first name to start with the letter E. His middle name should be from the top 20 of 1950 in the United States.

DS: Elliott James
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

19 year old name lover from England

Current Favourites

Avia, Abigail, Athena, Betsy, Clementine, Charlotte, Cecily, Darcy, Evelyn, Emmeline, Freya, Isla, Mila
    Arthur, Alfred, Benjamin, Elliot, Freddie, Grayson, Isaac, James, Jude, Jasper, Milo, Remus, Theo, Tate

Family #1

DD: Neva Willow (neva means "white snow")

Family #2

DS: Tadeo Wesley

Family #3

DD: Florence Paloma Grace "Fleur"

Family #4

DS: Darby Greyson

Family #5

DD: Celeste Theodora

Family #6

DS: Ezra Thomas

Family #1
    DD: Neva Danielle

Family #2
    DS: Ivo Edwin

Family #3
    DD: Bernadette Paloma Grace

Family #4
    DS: Riley Brick

Family #5
    DD: Lucy Theodora

Family #6
    DS: Edward Joseph