Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Yes, a number of these are very weird. But I really like Rocket, Zion, & Legend, Fairy, & Nyx. Also, a number of people on nameberry have been discussing the name Zion—I think there’s even a few who’ve named their son this. So, I agree with most the other comments—Zion’s probably the least weird name listed.

Archita Wrigley

gack!

I don't have a current name to offer, but two old ones.

A great aunt was named Myrtis and an old lady in my home town was named Dorolyene.

Ah, and a diner owner was named Bruceil.

Archita Wrigley Bruceil.... that should win an award of some dubious sort. (I actually am fond of Myrtis as a name, the way you might feel about a puce bud vase given to you by an old relative).

I think Nyx is a fabulous name for a boy or a girl. Leviathin....that's pretty epic. I have no idea what I would do if I came across a little baby named Leviathin. Pee my pants, probably.
    Mama to Layla Hattie and Vivian Faye

#3 due March 21st, 2015!

Girls~ Evangenline~Domino~Freya~Salem~Cleo~Jane

Boys~Mac~Fox~Olin~Harlan~Malachi~
    Lane

The only one that's really weird and disturbing to me is Hurricaine. It is horrible to name your child after natural disaster that causes so much pain to people.
    Mom to... Augustine Mark "Augie", India Marie "Indie", Theodore Odell "Teddy" and Philippa Lee "Pippa"

Leviathan? The parents must have been huge Hobbes fans.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid