Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    He likes Bella/Ella names and I don’t. He likes to take two random names a squish them together, which drives me crazy.

We both do sort of like Maelie, but said with some of our little nieces, nephews and cousins it gets a bit jumbled and confusing. Great-Grandma has forbidden any more ‘M’ names in the family.(I think she was joking but I’m not sure.)

I might have to do some research on ‘Princess’ names. That’s a great idea. Maybe he’ll go for one of them. I might even let him use a ‘special’ spelling if I find a reasonable one.
    Happily married to my better half Nikolai.
    Our Handsome Gentlemen Bentley, Maxwell, Easton & Schuyler.
    And Beautiful Princess Anastasia.

Good luck with your princess name research! I think it's a sweet idea. Maelie is fun - I like the "Mae-Lee" pronunciation, because Mae is a cute nickname. I do think really any Sarah variant, like Sarai, Sariah, Sarina, Sarita, etc., works.

If Nik likes "smoosh" names - really, they're compound names - maybe you could find a compromise that doesn't look random as you say (because some really do). Something like Annalee, Emmalee, Rosalia, Adella, Annabeth? I think Annalee is actually pretty cute!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude