Tallulah
    Violet
    Valerie
    Willa*
    Wren
    Zara*
    Zola
    Zoe

I marked my favorites with Bentley, Maxwell, Easton, and Schuyler with a *. Hope this helps.

Good luck!
    Last edited by lemon; December 9th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Sweet, charming, and sophisticated and maybe with similarities to Meredith.

Tabitha
    Varya
    Darya
    Marlena
    Katrina
    Audrey
    Aubrey
    Susannah
    Daphne
    Phoebe
    Natalia
    Clarissa
    Jillian
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Thank you all so much. We are liking many your suggestions. Sadly Nik is now vetoing all ‘Flower’ names.(I think he’s met one too many Lily/Rosie/Violets and is put off.)

We do like Charlotte, Penelope, Caroline, Catherine & Gwendolyn. They were all on our original list. We also like Miranda, Alice & Bethany(Is it too close to Bentley?). The names we love but can’t use for various reasons are Angela(Brothers ex we call ‘Voldermort’), Marley(I have a cousin named Marlie.), Adeline(4 cousins with various spellings), Genevieve(My close cousin. Like a sister.) & Audrey/Aubrey(Our two nieces)

We do tend to like longer first names and shorter middle names. Thats about all we agree on at this point.
    Happily married to my better half Nikolai.
    Our Handsome Gentlemen Bentley, Maxwell, Easton & Schuyler.
    And Beautiful Princess Anastasia.

Bethany is a little similar to Bentley. Something similar might be Amberly, Avery, Bellamy (still a little close, and a Belle name, so...), Cassidy, Delaney, Ellery, Hillary, Jessamy, Mallory, Melody, Romilly, Sidonie, Verity, and Waverly. Actually, Mallory feels very similar to Bethany to me. But, with B, M, E, and S, I like Amberly, Cassidy, Romilly, and Waverly best. ;-)

Wondering if you like Angela, Marley, Adeline, and Genevieve if you might also like Evangeline, Evangelia, Seraphina, Mara, Marney, Adela, Delia, Delilah, Coraline, Rosaline, Guinevere, Eloise, Ginevra, or Jenna?

You're pulling out many classic longer names! So, maybe Abigail, Amelia, Cecelia, Eliza, Elena, Helena, Lucia, Matilda, Olivia, Regina, Susannah, Sophia, Victoria, or Veronica?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Baby Princess” was originally Delilah(The only name we agreed on) but my SIL stole it from us about three/four weeks ago. Nik says Delilah & Delia(And anything else that sounds close) are out. He is a lot more picky then me.

Evangeline, Delaney, Amelia, Maitilda, Guinevere, Victoria & Veronica were on our ‘monster list’ too. We still like Evangeline & Amelia. I like Seraphina but its just too close to my name. Avery is a family name but only with the boys.

Our last name sounds like hale-ski so ‘H’ names sound really heavy so we had to eliminate some others we like, Hadleigh, Hayleigh, Hannah, Hazelle, Holiday(Nik’s nod to Christmas) & Hope. He also likes the more creative/unique/out-of-the-box spellings he calls ‘special‘. I prefer normal/original spellings.
    Happily married to my better half Nikolai.
    Our Handsome Gentlemen Bentley, Maxwell, Easton & Schuyler.
    And Beautiful Princess Anastasia.