Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wow. I did not know that. This is my thing I learned for the day. Now pronounce it for be because it looks like pam-pel-moose or pam-pel-mouse >.<

Persephone's second middle is the Willow. It has amazing imagery and symbolizes immortality and healing. I have Cypress in another combo (Inanna Cypress Andromeda). The Willow and the Cypress are both used in graveyard imagery and connect to Hades and the Greek Underworld. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

POM-pluh-moose. (I kind of miss college French class and getting to say fun words like that! )

I love the imagery in Persephone's name. It just puts me in mind of springtime and renewal.

I'm going to admit...some of those words gave me a good, stomach sore laugh. I certainly hope Luncheon, Pantry, Library, Museum, and especially Therapy don't ever cross over into the naming word. Therapy especially got the giggles going!

There are certainly words I love the sound of like antebellum, monarch, horizon, and cataclysm, but I would rather their beauty be used for poetry and not for names.

The most successful word names for me seem to be ones that not only have lovely sound, but also meaning. Pantry does have a quirky sound, but it's still just a room to store food in. There's a fine line to be walked concerning word names!
    Luna • Eliza • Ruby • Violet • Everie
    Leo • Everett • River • Auden • Jack

Girls:
    Tulip
    Rainbow
    Reverie
    Wisteria
    Lisbon
    Andorra
    Manana (Tomorrow in Spanish)
    Marionette
    Lavender
    Lily
    Jade
    Autumn
    Novella

BOYS:
    Cove
    Nip
    Cap
    Lint (wishful thinking!)
    ~~~In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth~~~

Marionette is really really pretty >.< That needs to go in a story somewhere.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014